Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a two brothers slip on muffler but i need to know if the fmf powerbomb header will work with my muffler ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
on my 440ex i had a fmf powerbomb header and i had the hmf ironman exhaust. just thought that i would throw that out there but as far as the 700xx go i dont know?

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The powerbomb header comes with a bushing so that you can install it with a factory or aftermarket exhaust. It will more than likely fit

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Riding trails! lots of em....

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Well since you've been gone I've moved to Mississippi, lemme know when you wanna hook up and ride. :D
awww they're going on a little date!:lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Was actually going to try and go out to Wiggins I believe was the name of it next month

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I posted earlier without thinking correctly, The FMF slip-ons come with a bushing to use if you are using a stock header. If you have a FMF header than you don't use the bushing. Sooo... If your two brothers fits the stock header with no bushing than it will not fit the FMF header which is a 1/4 or so bigger than stock

·
Registered
150 Posts
ahh well that sucks. im pretty sure making exhuasts fit together is very simple. i would rather pay for a 1 inch downsize peice of exhuast and weld it on than get a custom header made. wouldnt that b alot of $$$

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
You wouldn't want to buy a header and then bottle neck it tying it into a slipon that wasn't made for one.

·
Registered
150 Posts
y? lol ever work on an exhuast before? if its less than a half inch bigger, which i think it is, then connecting the 2 would b too easy.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
To be straight up with you, ya need to learn when to keep your mouth shut. Can you comprehend that?. No one said it would be hard to connect the two, If you would read what I told you and have a bit of common sense you would understand my post. Bottleneck = Restriction Sooo... Header-restricticted-by-slipon = Epic Fail

You should really get a clue and also drop that silly ass sig you got there.

·
Registered
150 Posts
wow chill y is it some people r such diks here bottleneck dont mean restriction!? honestly u could do a perfect job on that have u worked on exhausts before? dude i dont kno the fuk ur problem is guy wants to know if it would fit and thats how. anyone kno how much custom headers run u?

·
Registered
243 Posts
wow chill y is it some people r such diks here bottleneck dont mean restriction!? honestly u could do a perfect job on that have u worked on exhausts before? dude i dont kno the fuk ur problem is guy wants to know if it would fit and thats how. anyone kno how much custom headers run u?
It seems like this happens to you a lot.... where you go into a forum and everyone is a dik. The first forum..... well, it could be that the guys are asses. When it happens in the second forum, you should check yourself. It might be you!!
I don't know anything about exhaust systems, but it seems to me when anything is bottlenecked, it would be restricted. Please explain why you say "bottleneck dont mean restriction!?".

·
Registered
150 Posts
yea u got to b kidding me I just don't know y someone wont discuss something but instead they're like shut your mouth. bottleneck don't mean restriction cause I never said bottleneck it. YOU did. u can put together an exhaust system perfectly. I have welded twice and I could do it. now give it to a professional and u have a perfect fitting non restrictive fmf header on whatever exhaust u want. seriously though it seems like when someone disagrees they argue and he obviously doesn't know allot about exhausts. maybe he doe but doesnt seem it. so what adult sais shut your mouth about that. we r discussing if it would fit. i most certainly calmy said they would fit and smooth decided to be the d**k. i dont care bout this crap anymore it just seems like this forum is just full of people who dont like someone without the same opinion. for real if someone can create a custom header how hard would it be to fit the 2 together perfectly. someone has to not be an idiot and know about exhuast's. and yea it would b kinda permanent welding them together but hopefully u wouldnt have a problem with it and have to cut it off. but once again even so they go back together easily. or you could have a proffesional just fix the end of the fmf header, isnt that cheaper than a custom header? smooth, really, if this angers u my bad, go see a counselor. i dont see a problem. this is wat a forum is for, open discussion about a topic. dont get so pissy when someone doesnt agree :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.