Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pg. 20 of the new ATV UTV Action magazine possibly talks about one in the 2013 Raptor 700 review article. Says that the Honda has an $8499 price. This doesn't match the old XX numbers, so I'm wondering if they know something we don't?

Thanks,
Maverick

·
Registered
335 Posts
I need to get this magazine then. Want to read what it says.
If Honda came out with a lighter weight XX with more horsepower potential it would end the Raptor 700 domination. I am sure they could incorporate more aluminum into the bike and shave some significant weight. Titanium A-arms perhaps with an aluminum frame. Get it into the 450lb range.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Maverick you sold your XX? If so, how much did you get? I wanted to get a friend to buy it. bummer

·
Registered
151 Posts
Honestly if Honda did re-release the 700xx I think it would be exactly like the one we have now. The reason I say this is because there has been very little change in the 400EX and 450R over the past 5 years.
But I have heard some rumors that there would be a return of the 700xx once the economy gets better. I even heard rumors of a dealer in Canada that they showed the 2013 700xx in there new parts order forms. Could have just been a misprint though. Also since Honda has already officially announced its 2013 lineup I would highly doubt we will see a new 700xx any time soon. Who knows maybe for 2014.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts