Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was comin home from our local home depot, because im finishing my the basement in the house i just bought, oh yeah did i mention its on twenty acres with a motocross track already built on it *wink wink*. anyway i was at the light in williamston and i passed a guy in a older model ranger, a blue color i think. and i passed a 700xx in the back of a truck it was a red black sceme. so i was wonderin if hes a member here and wants to go ridin some time. so if your out there hit me up man!!!! LETS FUC$ING RIDE!!!! RIDE RED!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Ben you suck. Motocross track in the f-ing back yard. I am so moving into that new basement of yours.:hey:

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol we hopefully are makin a haspin run before summers over you, you gonna be in?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Sure thing brother. I have been dreaming of Haspin since we were there last.

·
Registered
377 Posts
B. have you ever been to Rose City, Michigan?

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no but i have heard of it even drive by it to get to deer camp never rode there tho. supposed to be a little park (ogima trails or something or other) that butts up to state land.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I ride the ogima trails mostly. I love em. Ride for hours and not a lot of traffic. Maybe I will see you out there some time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts