Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anybody is savy with this os, I'm wondering why some of the video links(from the video section of this site) do not show up? I cant find an update at Micrsoft's website to fix it or is this something I'm just going to have to live with?
I can view youtube vids from youtube site.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks Gary
It has Java on the phone. The link in "Why IRS?" works but the link in "Quien Es Mas Macho" is not even there.

Vince

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are Good! That did the trick.
Thanks for all your help. The VA IT guys put a lock down on video & pic sites like youtube and photobucket so I can't see them at work. Thats when I go to my phone and check them out there...ssshh don't tell anybody.
Thanks Again Gary!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Get an iPhone. Problem solved. We'll even have flash on our browsers soon! And MY iPhone can MMS ;) woohoo!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Get an iPhone. Problem solved. We'll even have flash on our browsers soon! And MY iPhone can MMS ;) woohoo!
I second that. I'm currently using an HTC Touch...and don't get me wrong, HTC makes good quality phones. But Windows 6.1 is a horrible, HORRIBLE OS. I will never own another phone with a Windows OS.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I second that. I'm currently using an HTC Touch...and don't get me wrong, HTC makes good quality phones. But Windows 6.1 is a horrible, HORRIBLE OS. I will never own another phone with a Windows OS.
I know so many people with iPhones that I didn't even know there was another kind!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If Sprint only had one I probably would have it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I still don't get why Apple continues to provide exclusive rights to AT&T. As much as the iPhone sells, I think Apple would sell even more of them if they would just sell them unlocked and without a specific carrier - you know, like the rest of the friggin world. [And I'm all about Apple making more money so I get more money from my AAPL stock! :)]

That pisses me off about the US cell phone business so much. I firmly believe that every phone should be unlocked without a carrier. It's time the FCC separated service providers from the phone manufacturers. And while I'm making demands...they should all have Dual-SIM slots for us expats overseas!! :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sprint and Verizon are using CDMA where AT&T use GSM systems and they are not compatible, this would be the biggest hurdle to unlocking unless every phone produced is made Quad Band or higher.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sprint and Verizon are using CDMA where AT&T use GSM systems and they are not compatible, this would be the biggest hurdle to unlocking unless every phone produced is made Quad Band or higher.
And why can't they? It's not like that's a hard request...nor is it as if we don't have the technology to do so. The service providers seem to be the ones trying desperately to hold on to their exclusivity. Because God forbid we provide them with a little competition - which could lead to better business practices, and better service & savings to us as consumers.

It's pretty much the same with cable companies, too...in a lot of places, Comcast, etc. basically have a monopoly of a certain area. So where's their incentive to provide better service and savings to their customers? They can charge whatever they want, and limit their customers however they want, and we can't say shit because there's no one else to turn to. The cell phone companies play ball in almost the same way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.