Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will do but the air presure or oil anything like that kind of stuff is needed for the winter to keep my bike running good

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
lower rear air psi to 5 and up the front to 10 and put lighter oil...

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
and you don't need to do anything different. If you have a dobek bump up the bottom 3 lights by .5 if really cold

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
:nuts::nuts:
Depends on where youre from and how cold it gets.
upstate n.y
mostly around 0 F, cold nights -20, warm 15
my moms lake house mostly -15, cold nigh -25, warm 10

raptors wont start if it colder than 0:confused:

ohhh and if u dont have snow pants on MAKE SURE UR FLY IS UP:nuts:

·
Registered
48 Posts
wait for the roads to have about 3-6 inches of snow and run the roads all night haha. I always visit friends in the winter when we get a good amount of snow! Just know some short cuts home if the cops come a callin :)

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I think I went through 10" of soft powder last year
2.5 ft hard back... but u dont ever wana stop when its that deep.... trust me:nuts:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
wait for the roads to have about 3-6 inches of snow and run the roads all night haha. I always visit friends in the winter when we get a good amount of snow! Just know some short cuts home if the cops come a callin :)
or just take a hard turn and watch as they try to follow:atv:... btw in n.y. the cop ain't allowed to chase ya... but they do anyways..:xx:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
what is the max snow u have been in with the xx
I rode in about a foot of powder without much problem, but any deeper than that, and i got stuck if i stopped.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Studding the tires and being on the ice is a total rush. Streams and rivers turn into a new course of thrills. Just watch out for the boat docks.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts