Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a decent copy of the wiring diagram? The one that I downloaded with the manual is almost unreadable.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
It may be under the parts fiche thread in the HOW TO section. Didn't look into them, but I remember going to a dealer website to get a part and they had wiring diagrams there, which looks exactly like what they posted on the thread.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
The fiche wouldn't be of any help. The manual is as good as it gets. Is there something particular info you need?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The fiche wouldn't be of any help. The manual is as good as it gets. Is there something particular info you need?
Nothing in paticular, from time to time I am working on something and I want to see how the circut works. Like I wanted to eliminate the rev limiter for reverse, but the wiring diagram I have is so vague that I couldn't really tell how the circut is wired. Duravette posted it later with a clear diagram.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bump! Anyone have a good scan of the 2 electrical pages. I am an Electrical Engineer and just like knowing how the things work/wire up. The Service manual pdf i have is blurry as crap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts