Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on here for some time now, and i have noticed that there are only a selected few that actually post or reply to new threads? Is there any specific reason or is it just me that sees this? I have seen threads that have over 100 views and only 2 or 3 comments? wtf!!!:eek:hno:Just putting it out there:confused:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ppl wana go and ride....so no time to post

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I'm on the site constantly... but personally i just dont care about my post count.. it means nothing to me. I try to only comment when i have something to contribute. for example 700xxmaniac joined the same time i did and his post count is at like a 1000+ where as i dont think i'm even to 100 yet.. Just my .02 cents

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i just hit 1k... but look at dagirl she at 3.1k i think i made my acount back in december...

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
haha, yea.. some people just like to post more. <~~~ example of a useless post but hey, maybe i can hit 100 before the day is over? :lmao:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
A lot of it is so much repitition and no new questions I like helping but don't feel like answering 50 questions o. Wither or no our rear rims are 11" and what's a 13t. Lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
haha im a newbee so i try to help out what i know but i have only owned my xx for like 4 months now so im still learning too :)

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Repetition. I think you will find I post a lot, but only when I am at work with nothing else to do. I see a lot of the same threads and crap, and put my .02 in there for something to do out of boredom is all.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Man, I got to agree with ya 45, Im in the same boat as you concerning work.

:nuts:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Repetition. I think you will find I post a lot, but only when I am at work with nothing else to do. I see a lot of the same threads and crap, and put my .02 in there for something to do out of boredom is all.
You put your .02 in everything...:D Haha...Hi Chuck! How's things?

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Amanda....You are alive? haha. Things are going well, and how about you my favorite Canuk?

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
haha im a newbee so i try to help out what i know but i have only owned my xx for like 4 months now so im still learning too :)
I have been a member since June 2009 and still learning ! :D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts