Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not ordered one of these yet, but they look like a great idea for any of us riding in those really dry, dusty areas. I'm just wondering if any of the club members have had any experience good or bad with these?

http://www.wolfsnout.com/

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Yeah thanks man I've been looking into doing something like that to help my sinuses for less than 20 bucks ill just buy one of those

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm getting one too! Good find!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Holy Crap! $18.99 for a piece of foam? Might as well wear a UNI or K&N pre-filter...bet the shipping is like $10 too...lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
I use a bandanna or a balaclava. They both keep most of the dust out, if you wet them down they also help to keep you cool.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Holy Crap! $18.99 for a piece of foam? Might as well wear a UNI or K&N pre-filter...bet the shipping is like $10 too...lol
Wow, the optimist, aint you a little ray of sunshine! LOL

I could not buy it for my country so I am going with the U2 mask.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I don't mean to be a downer...sorry...got laid off last week...now everything is expensive...lol

·
Registered
734 Posts
I'm kidding with you man, sorry to hear that

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got it and tried it last weekend. Unfortunatly I couldn't seem to get it to fit correctly and it felt very uncomfortable. I got quickly frusterated and pulled it out due to the fact we had rain the night before so dust was minimal. Maybe someone else has had better luck getting it to fit correctly.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hmmm...LOL...:lmao:...:thanks:

Maybe I was on to something. I would send it back...

·
Registered
1 Posts
atv dust mask

The Wolfsnout takes a bit to get used to just as any thing new you try. With a little patient and practice it can be very comfortable. First bend the top seam back and fourth to loosen it up a little. If you fold the top front tip down and to the right and the bottom tip up and to the left while giving a little twist you can compress the mask to fit under even a close fitting helmet. Also make sure you are putting the nose flap on correctly. With your helmet off touch the tip of the nose piece to the tip of your nose, push the mask in to your upper lip. Then you can see better how it fits .See video on the wolfsnout web site
This works well for thousands of people, but some helmets and faces are not compatible. If you still can't get it to work almost always the Wolfsnout All Sport will solve the problem. We still believe it is the best Atv dust mask on the market but if anyone is not satisfied you can send it back for a full refund or trade them in on the All Sport mask.
Also to the site administer if you would like I will send you one for a review on your site. Compare it to the other utv and atv dust masks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts