6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Yeah, the only time I got hurt was when I walked into the trailer tail light. Barkley came with me and was a good dog on the leash, off....notsogood.

I had to chase his ass around the park.
first trick to a border collie never chase him he likes that... turn walk away loud enough for him to see he will come back... my guy all I had to yell is want to go for a ride and he would sit next to that door till I let him in...always took him for the ride too... but he didnt like when I didnt chase him would come behind me all sad I ruined his fun...

thats not to bad a trailer tail light is better than a quad oops...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Woa, Swope still rides? Who woulda thought?
Yeah, Jeff has a work ethic that is unparalleled. Plus he has a new GF, so he's got other things to do. Literally.

first trick to a border collie never chase him he likes that... turn walk away loud enough for him to see he will come back... my guy all I had to yell is want to go for a ride and he would sit next to that door till I let him in...always took him for the ride too... but he didnt like when I didnt chase him would come behind me all sad I ruined his fun...

thats not to bad a trailer tail light is better than a quad oops...
Note taken! I just worried about him running off in s strange place or getting hit by a car.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Woa, Swope still rides? Who woulda thought?
Yes, this was actually my 2nd time this year... miss it way too much, however... I finally got the Steering Dampner put on thats been in the closet for a year. WOW what a difference!!!!

Yeah, Jeff has a work ethic that is unparalleled. Plus he has a new GF, so he's got other things to do. Literally.
Yeah, working 7am-1am, 5 days a week. Sucks.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
nice pics scuzz

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
he must be a lucker over a year and only 27 posts...lol kidding

did it cost much to ride there?

Free to ride, donations excepted.

Pay to camp but ride to the park. It's the Ouachita National Forest.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts