Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
very cool looks a lot like the area i hunt in in north west colorado. is that the yellow or snake river?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Pictures like that , tell me I live in the wrong country. :steamed:
Lee
I lived in UK for 3 years and you have some beautiful countryside over there also. Just need to get rid of the daily drizzle :D

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Lee
I lived in UK for 3 years and you have some beautiful countryside over there also. Just need to get rid of the daily drizzle :D
It maybe there but you cannot ride on this. The rain stopped in March , we had something like 83 days with some sort of rain. Now we are praying for it as we have roughly 2" downfall in 20 days. Are weather system is so screwed up . We are nearly at drought conditions yet it is snowing 100 miles north of us.:lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Wow! I remember when I was there in 85 and that summer was the hottest summer they had for a long time, it was so hot that some people died to the heat. Hopefully this year, no one dies due to the heat. Snow!!! around this time of year, now that's weird!! Wonder if the Iceland volcano is causing that.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they try to catch you if ur on the roads goin out to ride somewhere but all u have to do i hit the desert then they just kinda stop chasing you but the cops around here and total assholes i live mabe 10-12 blocks from the desert and been chased down it 4 time :birds: and thats the last the see of me till the next day or something

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
You do know ever since 9/11 any drinking water reservoir/levee are protected under Homeland Security regulations so if they wanted to, they could throw you in jail and take your bike/truck etc away from you for ever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts