Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving thru my neighborhood and saw this sweet looking bike then realized that I was in front of my garage, lmao!!:D:D

Oh! Yeah! those are the Kenda's Kutter XC tires which are 22x9x11

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
lookin BAD A$$ Nash! the new back graphics looks so much better than the first ones!

·
Registered
538 Posts
That would drive me crazy having those nubbys on the rear tires, bet you can't wait to take it out and rip them off ;)

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CX is a good car but sucks gas worst then my work van.

Yeah! those graphics are much better, thanks

Just had them installed this morning will take it out tomorrow once we get to Hatfield, can't wait to see how they do.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh! Yeah! The fenders do their job but have been breaking a L bracket on the left side, so far went thru about 4 of them, don't know why but hopefully this one will last thru the week.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yall have fun, be carefull. Keep us posted on how the kendas do.

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Ed Hardy graphics look great! The Kendas look good too. I'm still not sold on the fenders. I would like to know how those Kendas deal with the body roll. Please keep us updated!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Of all the years that I've own an atv, only had 1 bike that had them which are nice but don't really need them and also because I have 23" tires, hard to find some that won't rub my tires or fenders.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Al, used a thicker aluminum bracket and broke today on the trail, need to make the bracket where it's not a 90 degree angle since that's where it's alway breaking.
Mike, had this plastic for awhile but waited to install it until we came down to Hatfield.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Where did you get the fenders?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts