Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Looks like you guys took a giant leap for mankind. Still, I love this site no-matter what.

·
Registered
446 Posts
wow, that old site was terrible looking lol, glad to see how far the development has come.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
can we have retro week and go back to it?:lmao:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Was that from the 70's? lol

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Ahhh! Reminds me of the good old days.When Honda made a funny looking quad thingy. It was overweight , underpowered , handle really wierd and the tyres were junk. It was worse for us Brits ,as everything had to be bought from the US. UK stealers did not stock parts for it. Every was trial and error and some guy's even tried to race them.How crazy was that! Anyway no we are in the 21st Century Honda has learnt there lesson and glad that era is over !................................................................
...................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
...........DOWH ! oh crap !
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :D

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ahhh! Reminds me of the good old days.When Honda made a funny looking quad thingy. It was overweight , underpowered , handle really wierd and the tyres were junk. It was worse for us Brits ,as everything had to be bought from the US. UK stealers did not stock parts for it. Every was trial and error and some guy's even tried to race them.How crazy was that! Anyway no we are in the 21st Century Honda has learnt there lesson and glad that era is over !................................................................
...................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
...........DOWH ! oh crap !
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: :D

:stupid: I remember buying mine and going home and jumping online to read what everyone was saying about the XX. I was really wondering at that time if I should have gone with the raptor. Well, I no longer have any doubt :hey:. It is amazing how many people state their opinions on something that they have not even seen in real life, yet have had a chance to drive. The opinions have really changed since. :yay:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
:stupid::tup:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Happy Anniversary :yay:

·
Registered
446 Posts
congrats baxter

·
Registered
788 Posts
it is my wedding anniversary today , 14 years. My wife say's buying the 700xx was the second wisest decision I made .:D
Congrats on 14 years Holy S*%@. That seems like a very long time. Your wife seems like a pretty smart women.LOL:hey:

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Baxter your not old enough to have been married 14 years! congrades!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.