Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a weekend warrior here that been riding my stock xx for a year now and got tired of getting whipped up by a 450 r so ......
I got a dg slip on , a 13t front sprocket and a pro design air filter and by 3rd gear I leave him setting, so my question is any advice from anyone out there that would make it any better without spending a boat load . Please tell me the part and what it should do to the bike

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Just a weekend warrior here that been riding my stock xx for a year now and got tired of getting whipped up by a 450 r so ......
I got a dg slip on , a 13t front sprocket and a pro design air filter and by 3rd gear I leave him setting, so my question is any advice from anyone out there that would make it any better without spending a boat load . Please tell me the part and what it should do to the bike
I see your new here so congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site. There is a ton of information on here that can assist you with the questions you ask. Not to say you can't ask questions but search will turn up many of your answers. What type of terrain do you ride? Open trials, desert, woods etc? What are your goals for the bike and current/future budget?
Your typical starter package would be the Big 3 which includes an Exhaust, Air Filter & EFI Programmer. You already have two of them so the next purchase should be a programmer. Once you answer the questions I asked we could tell you if a PC or Dobek would better suit you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do some trail riding but a lot of farm roads and fields plus some dragging so I want the best straight line quickness I can get without investing 1000$s

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Since your budget is limited and you don't seem interested going into the motor you've got the majority of the parts already.

Complete Exhaust
Uni Filter since you'll see dusty conditions on the farm roads
EHS Programmer
13t
Your choice of go fast stickers

After that you can get a cam. It'll give you noticable power and EHS could tune your dobek to match it all for under $200

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Another Simple mod would be changing the front shocks can get some DD 450 shocks swap for around 200 also. There are many threads about that at times suspension mods will make you faster the power mods.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.