Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would be interested in a wrap for the 700 insted of a graphic kit??

I'm working on a guy that does wraps seeing if he will wrap my 700 + sponsors and my #'s!! If he does it he will have the templete to do more!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I would be interested, depending on price. Would for sure need to be able to customize it though. (Numbers, colors, sponsor logo's, etc.)

Doug

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would be interested, depending on price. Would for sure need to be able to customize it though. (Numbers, colors, sponsor logo's, etc.)

Doug
Yeah thats what i'm trying to work out. After he has a templete it should be pretty easy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd probably be interested, I'm an illustrator by profession, wanting to do either a batman themed wrap or possibly aliens themed. could email him files based on template. please get pricing thanks! [email protected]

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well sent pictures to the guy to start doing my wrap. He is going to send me some samples of what he comes up with. Excited but, dont know if it will be on by the Nationals on March 5th!! :(

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Well sent pictures to the guy to start doing my wrap. He is going to send me some samples of what he comes up with. Excited but, dont know if it will be on by the Nationals on March 5th!! :(
Can't wait to see the pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts