Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a good condition XX. I have a bad ass Raptor 727 that I may trade. The closer to Northern Colorado the better. Or if somebody knows where I can get my hands on an actual new unit that would be cool as hell too.
Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They must of only produced a few hundred of the 700xx. They are impossible to find. I know they didn't sell well at the dealers. Knowing that you would think the few they did sell would be back up for sale used since they weren't popular.
Confusing! Its like nobody wanted them new, but those who bought them won't let go of them or something. Have seen a couple on Ebay but they are either beat to hell looking or asking what they sold new for.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That first one looks good and I think I saw that before, but he won't do anything to help with shipping it. Trucking companies aren't going to crate or pallet it. Not without charging a premium. It looks great and has Elkas. Wish he was within a few hundred miles. I'd just go get it.

Oops, negative on the Elka's. He's not including them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Good luck it took me 6 months to find one in Colorado, but they are worth the wait just don't expect it to slide like your raptor

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Good luck it took me 6 months to find one in Colorado, but they are worth the wait just don't expect it to slide like your raptor
it will if you put the 11/16" l8ton sway bar on it!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not to concerned about sliding it. My big thing and you can vouch for this is the mountain trails here are so flipping rough. I used to try and take my 450R tweaker quad up there. Beat the hell out of ya, and not gentle on a clutch either. My Raptor would have been better full stock, but I now have so much power in it that its probably about the same. I think that IRS will give me back the desire to hit the logging roads and Jeep trails again. Where in Colorado are you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts