Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like it says. I dont have to have one but if anyone has one for a decent price I would like to buy it. I have been looking on ebay for a few monthes and have not seen one. PM me if you have one and a price shipped to 37873.

·
Registered
528 Posts
ill sell all of my black stock plastics front and rear,tank cover, for $250+shipping, they are all oem but scratched from trail riding, no cracks or stress marks.i just want to keep the seat and grey hood piece.or ill sell just the front fender, rear fender and tank cover for $200, i want to change over to orange.or i guess i could let the rear go for $120

·
Registered
205 Posts
An OEM fender goes for about $150 from the dealer, shipped with the stockers on them and everything. At least thats what my local dealer charged

Buddy of mine got attacked by a dirt bike (just as funny as it sounds) and cracked his rear fender and just replaced it

·
Registered
528 Posts
oh ok, i didnt price anything, i was just throwing numbers out there, make me an offer on the tank cover and both fenders and ill see how much more i have to come up with to get the orange that i want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts