Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for some mx pants and a jersey, would prefer thor or fox but will take any thing thats black and white or black and silver in a size 32 or 34 and large in the jersey size and a size 10 in boots

also looking for any used after market exhaust

thanks in advance

james

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
haha, I'm the same size and actually have a jersey and pants that color but its used. Motosport.com and ebay usually has the best deals, you can even try amazon.com. Let me know if you want to by my used stuff for really cheap. The jerseye has a few holes from a wipe out doing a nac nac off a jump.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I've got some pants with a slight burn from the header, other than that there in great shape, Also have some boots in great shape. Forget what brand but they are quality ones.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds good..... hey who are the pants made by ? they black and white or black silver or somthing that would match with the black 700xx ? boots in the same color combo ?

you wouldnt happen to be intrested in an asv f3 clutch lever would ya ? if so maybe a little trade ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.