Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a stock rear grab bar, old ones bent, and im not quite sold on the aftermarket ones, so another stocker would be great!!!!

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Hi, I have a stock rear grab bar brand new take off because I replaced mine when it was still at the dealership. Make me an offer, the only thing is would be a pain to ship because it's pretty heavy. Let me know how much you would pay without shipping, you'd have to pay for shipping.

Regards, Joe.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
BLK

Where r u located @, have one that was used for about a month then went with PRM, let me know how much you can afford including shipping cost and we'll see what we can do unless you purchase it from Joe

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
new is 45, so i would give up about 15 cuz shipping will be at least that much. Does the prm one come with the fender and lower mounting points like the stock one?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for wasting your time, I bought the 45 dollar prm one today so i dont have to buy 3 more stock ones.

·
Registered
528 Posts
how do yall like the prm?

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Have 3 PRM grab bars and like them all, reason I have 3 is due to what kind of riding I'm doing what I'll be carrying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.