Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a trailer hitch for my 700xx to haul my jetski's in/out of the lake on their beachcarts. I can't find one. Quadboss used to make one. Looking for a hitch new or used or info where to get one.

Thanks!:xx:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Quadboss decided not to make it for whatever reason. I had one pre-ordered and it got cancelled.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
If you can't find one you like, it would be easy to make and mount one using the subframe bolts and an arm down to the lower cross member.

·
Registered
323 Posts
We use this conveyer belt strap stuff to make hitches for our REV chassis sleds. Cheap, semi flexible to absorb bumps and super easy to install.

·
Registered
115 Posts
i made my own, ill take a few pics tomorrow

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So either one is not available or no one knows where to find one already manufactured. I keep searching but only find the quadboss ones that don't exist. Bummer!

·
Registered
538 Posts
same issue here, i attempted to order one and they have discontinued them, let me know if you find another one online

·
Registered
115 Posts
i'd be willing to produce a few receiver or std hole style.. if there was interest

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still looking

Still looking for a hitch for my 700xx... i saw one a guy came up on here with but it wont fit with my rear skidplate. Need small hitch.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Post a pic of rear skid plate. I am in the process of making one. Probably finish it this weekend.

·
Registered
115 Posts
sorry i for got all about this, if the one i built will work 35 standard single hole style and 50for receiver style like mine

·
Registered
377 Posts
I might want a single hole. Does $35 cover the shipping to 48048?

·
Registered
186 Posts
where are you located?
Do you have a picture of the single hole one?
I'll buy one if your selling them. I don't have the tools to make one.

Alex

·
Registered
377 Posts
advendgerdude27 do you want me to start a group buy? LMAO!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts