hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahathe first and last is awsome lmfao

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
288 Posts

I have a bunch more but they might be considered a little to much for this forum... haha

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i though it was the other way around with irish women...
last one scares me now....dont wana look dont 00.00

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have an email that mr and a few buddies sent back and fourth and I have thrm in a folder on my comp. It literally has like 30 in there

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hahaha

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
These are great! Keep them coming! I've been laughing my ass off. I still think my favorite is the Jesus speed boat race

·
Registered
205 Posts
Heres one of the better sites for demotivational posters: http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/

And sorry to the people who click that and lose a month of their lives going through them all :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Haha

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
yep now you have me going through them.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I spent about an hour looking through these and had some good captions. The problem is I dont know to many American superstars/etc and was worried that it may be offensive to fellow members.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
HAHA, one of the guys on my old submarine had some of the Teenie bopper girl motivational ones, he wouldsend one out every day, it was awesome, as it brightened every non religious guys day LOL.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
What exactly is off limits in this thread? I get some good ones sent to me, but not sure about posting them. That probably means I shouldn't.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
What exactly is off limits in this thread? I get some good ones sent to me, but not sure about posting them. That probably means I shouldn't.
well come to the dark side and be a platinum member and its all fair game.:hey::hey:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts