Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
I ordered my Honda Racing nerfs today for $199 shipped from Mason City Honda. HT jsdugan. Did they bolt right up for you? I would imagine being Honda parts they should be an easy install. BTW masoncityhonda.com sell at 20% of MSRP and free shipping. I thing I'll get the front bumper as well.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I ordered my Honda Racing nerfs today for $199 shipped from Mason City Honda. HT jsdugan. Did they bolt right up for you? I would imagine being Honda parts they should be an easy install. BTW masoncityhonda.com sell at 20% of MSRP and free shipping. I thing I'll get the front bumper as well.
They were really easy.... so easy a girl could do them...lol only trouble I had was doing the straps because the instructions don't show how to thread it but that only took a few minutes of brain power then I moved on...

(Nash04 was there to guide me)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Wasn't that bike Red at one time???

·
Registered
788 Posts
How much power did you pick up with the plastics???? I am going to keep mine red/black. By my calculations, by this time next year it will be the only one left. Looks good though I like it.:hey:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much power did you pick up with the plastics???? I am going to keep mine red/black. By my calculations, by this time next year it will be the only one left. Looks good though I like it.:hey:
well now I can go into stealth mode so who knows how fast she is... lol

Everyone is all about the mods, me I want to learn to take what I have to limits and just as I get bored.. then add a mod to enjoy the ride all over...this way when I do have all that power I know how to use not just say I got it...the ride is only 50% the rider is the other 50%...

It may sound dumb to some people but there is a feeling when I shift my weight just right in a turn or jump and I feel it... I am weightless and I am in connected to this 500lb beast in total control... It is a rush for me this is why I LOVE to ride...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Totally agree. I normally ride alone. Its easier to get to know your bike when your not looking out for others.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Totally agree. I normally ride alone. Its easier to get to know your bike when your not looking out for others.
Yes, but very very dangerous.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Especially when you ride through a stream at the bottom of the mountain, bike stalls from getting too wet, backfires a bunch of times, wont start, and you have to push this 500lb beast back to the truck and push it up the ramps yourself!!!!!!!

·
Registered
788 Posts
I usually do but I have not met anyone with the will to ride as I do. So I do end up alone sometimes. I'm still new in the area and sure to find others. But, no one with a xx yet.

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Quad looks nice... if a little too clean. A happy quad is a dirty quad. Go make your quad happy.

roadkill

·
Registered
788 Posts
Its been pouring here in Ohio for three days. I wanted to but its a little too wet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts