Wheel Tire Automotive tire Helmet Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Helmet Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Helmet

Tire Wheel Helmet Vehicle Plant

Trying to the Matlock Twist
Had alot of fun that day and it only rained twice in 3 hours :D

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
6 rounds for next year. My awesome wife is buying me a GOPRO for Christmas. Does anybody have ideas on editing software ?:yay:

Discussion starter · #11 ·
Nice shots, do you wear goggle don't you!?
Yes always but on that day it rained and kept fogging up the goggles , when in the slower woods sections. It was safer to ditch them .

Discussion starter · #13 ·
The 450r which I ran for the first 4 rounds was actually wider. I did hit a few trees with the rear. To make it better , I would run wider front width. A set of Houser front a-arms is on the shopping list .
It does get tight on some bits . I have pictures somewhere of bits of a tree stuck between the rim and tyre.
Running 10" rims again this year . I am thinking of putting Bearklaws on the stock rims if it gets rutted or very muddy.

As for XCing the 700xx. It's one of the best there is ! Do it , It is brilliant fun .

Discussion starter · #14 · (Edited)
Also fit a steering dampner. Tried one round without one. It hurts monday morning. Also skid plates , I use Pro Armor to protect my T-ReXX.
A serious must for XC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.