Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

XRW Products

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Nash04 
#1 ·
Here's the deal... I've been talking with them about certain support, and I was offered the opportunity to be a reseller for them here in the US.... What he would do is, upon order, mass ship items to lower cost, and still sell them at a discounted rate... NOW... my question is, if anybody is REALLY interested, I'm more than willing to make this happen, but need to know who and what items you would be interested in?... I can get you the discounted prices as soon as you let me know what you want. I personally think this is a great opportunity for me, XRW, but most of all, you guys, or all of us for that matter, to be able to welcome more companies who offer products for our ride... especially an international one.... let me know

#6 ·
Do like their Nerf Bars and are giving us a good discount but their shipping cost is way too high.

#9 ·
Did you see how much they would charge us for shipping the Nerf bars? 430 Euro which is about $530. That's outrageous! We need to find an American company to design a similar one where the shipping would be allot less.

#10 ·
#11 ·
There's already that setup out for the 700... IMS ROLL has the netted heel guard and peg, just add a nerf..

It's not a problem, it just seemed there was enough interest, so thought I'd pass the word along... I already thanked them for the offer, and told them maybe another time would be best....

#12 ·
Yeah! That's too bad because they do have some real nice stuff but their shipping cost, wow!! Still can't understand it since I used to live in England and ship parts back to USA and never cost me that much, I'll check with my gal at FedEx on Tuesday, they say the weight of the Nerfs are 22 lbs so I'll see how much it would cost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.