Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of my XX (it's almost naked lol) it needs to be cleaned and they are just cell phone pics.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks FASTER!! less clutter then before for sure!
I think the nitrous bottle on the back makes it look pretty fast too :hey:. That new clutch is no joke lol.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
looks sweet! lets race!!! no bottle though.lol and were are your rezzi'sgonna go for your new rear shocks u know ur getting???

question??? did u build the red brackets that go from the rear fender to the frame?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I love the look of it. Daniel did a really clean job on it. Next time you head to sand mountain let me know and I will roll out and we can race and then you can laugh at me when you are flying through the air and I’m getting 6 inches of air :lol: I don't know about the rezzis yet but I think I can squeeze them in somewhere back there :confused: I didn’t build that bracket, they were part of my AC Racing nerf kit.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Thanks guys, I love the look of it. Daniel did a really clean job on it. Next time you head to sand mountain let me know and I will roll out and we can race and then you can laugh at me when you are flying through the air and I’m getting 6 inches of air :lol: I don't know about the rezzis yet but I think I can squeeze them in somewhere back there :confused: I didn’t build that bracket, they were part of my AC Racing nerf kit.
for sure ill let you know and ok i may have to make some my pro armors broke that tab (jumping) but its not really needed other than to keep the fender in place

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the rears escaped the Sawzall.... for now:D
:lmao: I was thinking about cutting the rears today but I got too busy removing the HID kit. I'm going to get the 15t on tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
258 Posts
looks nice man, but i would be a bit worried about the radiator with a build like yours, as the air is now more likly to bounce off/around the radiator than be forced through it by the fenders and rad grill. may be something to think about as i would hate to see a build like yours go to waste caus it got overheated

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I don't like. Not for me anyways. The Matlock bikes are as far as i would go with cutting. But we have trees and sticks and stuff around here that like to bounce up and go threw the radiator.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mike...Can you post a sound clip of the big core. I would like to hear the difference between the x-6 vs big core.
I probably wont be able to get a video of it until I go to Glamis on the 11th, I already put it back in my toyhauler and the storage place is kind of far from my place.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I like the bottle on the back it lets everyone know you mean business.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Man, and I thought the 700xx was ugly with fenders! Just kidding. This is the first xx i've seen with cut fenders and it actually looks pretty good. I just don't like the way Honda mounts the radiator.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I like the bottle on the back it lets everyone know you mean business.
I really like it on the back too. I didn’t know where Daniel was going to put it and when he sent me a pick of it on the back I loved it.

Man, and I thought the 700xx was ugly with fenders! Just kidding. This is the first xx i've seen with cut fenders and it actually looks pretty good. I just don't like the way Honda mounts the radiator.
:lmao: Yeah I agree the radiator does look a little funky but I think it looks a lot better than the full plastic XX's

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah. Now just get rid of those rear fenders and you'll be in business. Cutting the fenders on the xx would be difficult because there is not a real definitive place to cut. The plastics are kind of rounded everywhere.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts