Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

xx garage

4K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  gavineli 
#1 ·
How do I upload pictures to the garage ? Really struggling and cannot find it ?:confused:

#2 ·
If you already have a vehicle there, select it then click Edit Vehicle. From there you'll see Vehicle and Images tabs. On the images tab you can upload photos. HTH

#3 ·
ive had problems with it too even when i get to the add image it never loads got it to work once so i made the other pics the same size and format but they still wont upload???

#5 ·
After reading this thread, I tried to add a picture and it didn't take.... ???
Didn't have any problems when I first uploaded the pics originally. My guess is that they'll get this worked out and we all should have a little patience.

roadkill

#8 ·
I just tried to upload a new pic to my garage pics... same one as I tried yesterday and this time it worked. However, I changed the pic from a ".bmp" file to a ".jpg" for this try. I also shrank it by 40%. I think that a good size pic in "bmp" format is too large of a file size. It says 1024k file size limit.

roadkill

#9 ·
I don't get it. One pic loaded fine. Can't get a second to go. Is it 1024kb in total or per each photo? Stooooopid....

#11 ·
I now have 9 pics and I'm sure they total much more than 1024kb, so it must be 1024kb per pic.

roadkill

#12 ·
stupid thing....only allows 1 pic. :steamed:

Admin? What am I doing wrong?

<edit - photos - add - browse - save> WTF?! :confused:

#13 · (Edited)
Actually there is a 10 pic limit and a 1024kb limit per pic. It appears that you can only upload 1 pic at a time rather than multiple pics in one upload. Before you upload a pic... right click on the file on your computer and go to "properties"... see attachment. This will show you the file size. If it's too big, it will appear to be uploading, but not appear because it's over the size limit.
1. Go to xxGarage
2. Go to your garage page
3. Go to "edit vehicle"
4. Click on "Images" tab at the top
5. Click on "browse" button
6. Select pic file
7. Click "upload" button
You should be done and your new pic should appear in your garage pics.

roadkill

#15 ·
Right there with ya my friend... All files are 600kb and under and they still don't load up. :steamed:

But hey - It gives me a reason to crack the JD and drink the frustrations away :yay:

#16 ·
HOLY CRAP!!! I FIGURED THIS DAMN THING OUT!!! :nuts:

Not only does your file have to be under the 1024kb file size, but IT HAS TO BE NO BIGGER THAN 1024 PIXELS WIDE!!!

:lame:

Adjust the pixel width and you're solid (like a turd after a 3-day cheese only diet)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.