Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
today me and my friend went riden at some snow covered feilds. the only thing biffrent than other times is that the sled trail was not marked yet. so he decided to race me, so we figerd first to the end of the feild wins. so 1/2 way in the race we hit a ditch that was 5 ft deap that was coverd by the drifts......the xx took the hit but i still fell off and the xx keep going with out me :eek:hno:. my ferinds outlaw went end over end 2 time and busted the front bumper, front shocks, and somehow his chain:cry:...... he was ok but lookin aroud like wtf:confused:.... so i got the farmer that owner of the feild to give me some rope to tow back the outlaw....he told me that it happens a lot and that my xx was the fist quad he ever saw that made it out. he also said that he bin sick and that why the trail markers wasnt up.

we only ride this feild in the winter when theres snow but we missed the brige that went over the ditch by ten feet only cause the sled trail wasnt marked and the dich is always filled by the snow drift.

ohhhh i was winnig the race:D

·
Registered
984 Posts
Lucky! Glad no one got hurt. good to hear the XX "took a lickin and kept on tickin"

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I second that! maybe we can get go pro to give us a deal be a sponsor...work on that scuzz :D

glad to hear everyone was alright...so when you doing it again???
around 3 pm. i looked at the outlaw today and the frame is bent.....so hes gona go and try to get it fixed and then trade it in for and xx

·
Registered
306 Posts
So anotherwards there is a good deal on an outlaw now.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Haha... I did the same thing on Columbus day... playing tag with my cuz he was slowing down after a straight a way and I thought he was chickening out... hit the ditch in 4th. quad... not a scratch, me: broke both knobby things on my right arm and compressed my radius. Quad looks fine, I look like Frank (3in plate had to go in... so I have a nasty 4in scar up my wrist... yay!

Moral: the XX can handle more then your body can.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:stupid:

well he got the frame to this shop and got it fixed. just gona put it all back together now.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
I second that! maybe we can get go pro to give us a deal be a sponsor...work on that scuzz :D

glad to hear everyone was alright...so when you doing it again???

Now this sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I saw a kid do this on his z250 quadsport out at my farm. Bike stopped real fast. He kept goin'. It was funny cuz he's always messin' around and i told him to watch for the ditch lol

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
tell you what best time youll ever have on a quad is hetting a ditch and going over the bars its kinda like riding a bull... can i stay on for 8sec.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i never bin on a bull be4.......so he got 3500$ trade in value for his 08 outlaw he spent $700 fixing it..... and he got a xx yesterday for $4,100 and he never drivin my xx be4 so he pissed now that he wasted all that $$$ on a outlaw....

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think it should be mandatory that all members ride with helmet cams.

:D
You keep saying this and I keep agreeing with you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i never bin on a bull be4.......so he got 3500$ trade in value for his 08 outlaw he spent $700 fixing it..... and he got a xx yesterday for $4,100 and he never drivin my xx be4 so he pissed now that he wasted all that $$$ on a outlaw....

I'm not sure helmets will help some of us... Some obviously didn't grow up in the "Speak & Spell" era. What ever happened to the English language?

:nuts::eek:hno::nuts::eek:hno::nuts::eek:hno::nuts::eek:hno::nuts::eek:hno::nuts::eek:hno::nuts::eek:hno::nuts::eek:hno::nuts::eek:hno::nuts::eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey u get the damn point k

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.