Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

XX Noob

832 views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  DoubleTapXX 
#1 ·
Just picked up the XX less than a week ago. It was stock as a rock. I already put new OMF wheels with Kenda Kutters on. Also installed a new trailtech vapor. Threw on a DG fat grab bar. It also has houser + stem with clamp and pro taper bars.

I am loving this thing. I have quite a list of stuff to get still.

Pipe
Programmer
Billet Gas cap
Gripper Seat cover
Front Bumper

I will be opening some more threads on this with more details.

Here's what I got so far.

I'm in Love! :hey:

See less See more
Discussion starter · #6 ·
Looking good! And it looks like you found a pretty clean, low hour quad.

Yes it is pretty low hour. The front tires were stock and they had some tread left.

Welcome to the club, looking real good!
I'm interested to see some side and back views of the grab bar if you don't mind posting them at some point.

Thanks
Here ya go, Thanks too btw.

welcome to the club. i like those omf wheels:xx:
Me too, I couldn't pass em up.

+1 on the those wheels

:thanks:

Discussion starter · #10 ·
be careful about what exhuast you buy, it will probably require you to modify the grab bar, i had to, and i have a set of OMF's and kutters and absolutely love them

Yes I have heard that before. I am on the fence about exhaust really. I really want to sell the grab bar and the other stuff I have for sale and get the prm utility rack.

Welcome to the club. looking good and good to see you got a black one , these are faster than the red ones.lol.

Yeah I like the black and Grey a little better. I will powdercoat stuff with silver vein and it should match the theme nicely.

I am in the process of making my own warning label replacements. Prolly powder them silver vein and do Black or white biohazard symbols.

Discussion starter · #12 ·
i have the prm 6packrack and its awesome itll hold cooler and small gas can. the utility rack is even more spacious you can get cooler gas can and duffle bag on it plus some then if you have a fox backpack you can even carry more for long expeditions:xx:

I have had 3 of the pRM racks. They were on another atv but still loved them. I will snag one when I got the extra coin.

Discussion starter · #14 ·
How much do you want for the DG grab bar shipped to Colorado?

Not sure just yet. If one were to buy it with the new trailtech clamp I have with pro taper bars and new grips I would do 195.00 shipped for it all. Would half to sell it all at once though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.