Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both '08s. Mine has a full FMF, factory 4.1 and Powerbomb, EHS controller and Uni with EHS lid, 13t sprocket. The Raptor was stock. I weigh 220. He weighs 175. We raced down a straight sandy wash, about a quarter mile. He had a better start. I caught him halfway and I had him by an easy 2 lengths at the end and pretty much could pass him at will once we were even.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
rappy have a SPEED limiter t about 67 mph
Excuses excuses :lol: can you put that speed limiter back on your raptor next time we race:confused:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Excuses excuses :lol: can you put that speed limiter back on your raptor next time we race:confused:
I really don't think that will help you......but good luck

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
ill just stay in 3rd gear then.... oh wait.. that does 80+
Haha I'll just wait until I bite the bullet and get a raptor or DS. Until then I'll just be the red headed step child of the hdd crew :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I really don't think that will help you......but good luck
Yeah I don't think it will do me any good either. DL was shutting down before I even clicked into third lol.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Both '08s. Mine has a full FMF, factory 4.1 and Powerbomb, EHS controller and Uni with EHS lid, 13t sprocket. The Raptor was stock. I weigh 220. He weighs 175. We raced down a straight sandy wash, about a quarter mile. He had a better start. I caught him halfway and I had him by an easy 2 lengths at the end and pretty much could pass him at will once we were even.
Nice!:hey:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just want to say that he started off first and was still accelerating when I caught him. I have a 13t sprocket so we weren't at top speed when I passed him. I was definately faster. He was bone stock but I had close to 75 lbs more to carry between me and the XX.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I took down some 727 raptors this weekend on the motor.

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
They must have been in reverse.....:lmao:
:haha: Damn that hurts...If I had a little more gear and the bottle I would have some really good kill stories like maybe a raptor with 73HP and 51TQ :hey: :lol:

·
Registered
505 Posts
I was just messin with him jody.

If I had a little more gear and the bottle I would have some really good kill stories like maybe a raptor with 73HP and 51TQ
There is a little more than that now......and its all motor, so you will prolly need more than a botttle, but its all good....I was just bored.

·
Registered
505 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I was just messin with him jody.
There is a little more than that now......and its all motor, so you will prolly need more than a botttle, but its all good....I was just bored.
Yeah I figured you were just giving me a hard time, I was just giving it back to you a little :lol: I'm sure your raptor is a monster on the bottle, can’t wait to see some videos of you and Jody running your raptors.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts