Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
To the raptor bloke my mate owns a 08 raptor and we have had many races they are both stock we have even swapped bikes and the one thing that stood out on the xx compared with raptor is the rpm range in which to change gears at is totally different . 90% of our races end a dead heat longer one my xx pulled away 5kph even with my mate riding it ,it must be something to do with the torque curve it gets better acceleration and top speed changing at 3/4 rpm.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
To the raptor bloke my mate owns a 08 raptor and we have had many races they are both stock we have even swapped bikes and the one thing that stood out on the xx compared with raptor is the rpm range in which to change gears at is totally different . 90% of our races end a dead heat longer one my xx pulled away 5kph even with my mate riding it ,it must be something to do with the torque curve it gets better acceleration and top speed changing at 3/4 rpm.
I hear ya, on the dyno the rappy revved out way longer. It was cool to see the xx and raptor dyno back to back. Im pretty amazed at the yfz. Made the same horse power as a xx with 11:1 piston and stage 2 cam.

121 - 123 of 123 Posts