Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i raced another xx this past sunday and i smoked him by 2 bike lenghts....he has a full dmc exhaust, holeshots all the way around and i still beat it... and im sure he knows how to race cause he raced me with a raptor 700 with paddles and an exhaust and he beat me...

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
did you have paddles?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
If you are ever in doubt again, just switch bikes. I have a buddy that weighs 100 lbs less than me and I shit him about throwing 2 sacks of feed on his bike and then racing. Somehow that seems more realistic than me losing the weight.

·
Registered
114 Posts
If you are ever in doubt again, just switch bikes. I have a buddy that weighs 100 lbs less than me and I shit him about throwing 2 sacks of feed on his bike and then racing. Somehow that seems more realistic than me losing the weight.
Easy...just race him and then tell him you'll kick his ass if he doesn't say you won...christ, you out weigh him by a hundred lbs...of course, you'll have to catch him thou...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Easy...just race him and then tell him you'll kick his ass if he doesn't say you won...christ, you out weigh him by a hundred lbs...of course, you'll have to catch him thou...
LMAO................that was good! We actually run pretty close till top end, me being a little faster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts