Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Another sick video...I think this is the best one yet. Who won the races?

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Another sick video...I think this is the best one yet. Who won the races?
All of our machines have slightly different gearing between sprockets and tires. I think the major factor is that I'm lighter than everyone. The closest guy in weight is 30 to 40 pounds heavier than me. That being said I usually pull out ahead, the one race I lost was against the raptor 700r with a built motor. Not much I can do there till I have some money to spend at ehs, haha.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
your vids just keep getting better and better, i liked the slow mo footage of xx700xx swapping the backend around on those high speed whoops, it was all killer though , good job!:atv:

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Nice video I thought that one doing the whoops was gona eat it.

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Nice video I thought that one doing the whoops was gona eat it.
Haha, it didn't feel as bad as it looked. Sometimes I'll do a hockey stop with the xx and I've done it a lil too quick where I thought I was going to flip. I had it up on two wheels. I'm getting fox floats and podium x's next week so my machine is going to turn into an entirely different beast!

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I hear ya big money that's on my wish list but itll be a while.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I actually have family out in the PA area too (not sure what town) we may have to head out that way soon

·
Registered
755 Posts
Its easy to see which xx has the expensive suspension.:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Make sure you post some pics of them when you have them mounted!

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll take pics and possibly video this saturday I'm hoping. I've been reading a ton of forums and seems like everyone likes the fox floats over the elkas. I read a lot of posts where guys have had both and they say the fox shox are way better and smoother. I'm pretty damn excited, hopefully its all true.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I'll take pics and possibly video this saturday I'm hoping. I've been reading a ton of forums and seems like everyone likes the fox floats over the elkas. I read a lot of posts where guys have had both and they say the fox shox are way better and smoother. I'm pretty damn excited, hopefully its all true.
Looking forward to some video's! You will like them for sure!!!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
What are you using for all your videos? I am going to the sand dunes next weekend and debating on getting a gopro. I have a waterproof camera already, but I don't really want to expose it to the harsh environment of sand LOL. Awesome video by the way. I love the one stuck in the mud, reminds me of the millions of times I've been stuff.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts