Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1994 Yamaha Vmax that I am posting for sale. It only has 10,000 miles on it. It has more upgrades than I can count but I will list the ones I remember off hand.

500 miles on the current tires (dunlop qualifiers)
Stainless Steel Brake and clutch lines
Vboost chip (activates vboost at 3000rpm instead of 5000rpm)
Frame supports installed (imporved handling)
Suspension has been revalved and has new springs (improved handling)
LED Turn signals and license plate light installed
Strait handle bar installed.
Jardine Exhaust installed
+more

I also have quite a few SPARE PARTS they may be from other years but they all fit the bike
gas tank (slight dent in the side that needs to be popped out)
front and rear fenders
sissy bar eliminator
stock shocks w/springs
stock handlebars
+ more

There are more extra's on the bike and spare parts I just can't remember them off hand. The only reason I'm selling the bike is because of my wife's medical issues/costs and I only rode it about 300mi this season. If you know any vmax enthusiasts this is an amazing motorcycle. It is not i repeat NOT a beginner motorcycle. I'm asking $4900. it is the only year they sold a yellow vmax.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=250523&id=616541282&l=bae67ceeb7 Pictures here I'll add more later today.

·
Registered
437 Posts
You'll miss it I just sold mine :( posted maybe a page back.....sorry to hear about your wife and goodluck....GREAT BIKE

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks USMC, yea it's been the favorite bike I've ever owned (and I've owned a bunch) has the power of a bullet bike with the comfort of a cruiser... the suspension upgrades make the bike handle like a sport bike. I'm really sad to see her go, but it's for the greater good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts