Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today the UPS man was my Santa Claus bearing 3 packages from Rocky Mountain and one from C&D Racing. I got my RAZR's for the front, a Trail Tech clamp kit, some of the Tusk brand fat handlebars, and some Pro Armor Footpeg Maxi-Misers. The Maxi-Misers are for a TRX450, but the pegs are almost exact and the Maxi-Misers will work perfect on the 700XX pegs. I also got a black Pro Armor Pro XC front bumper and both Pro Armor Chassis skids from C&D Racing. I plan on taking the front and rear tires to a local shop Saturday to get mounted up and I'll install all of my goodies Saturday. I am excited to start getting the XX modded up to suit my riding better!

If anyone is interested in a full set of stock tires, let me know and I will try to work out a deal.

·
Registered
131 Posts
i had the same thing happen to me today. i got an fmf powercore 4 silencer,programmer ac pro peg nerfs and prm skids. i was going to wait and take next friday off work and put it all on but i couldn't wiat i started to night. i guess ill just have to take next friday off and go riding all day!!!

what do you think you would want for the tires? i have a small problem with burning them off.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Got some goodies too this week - Full PRM Skids, AC Blackline Screen Bumper, AC Blackline Wide Grab bar, and a mount kit for my Precision stabilizer. Will be installing it all this weekend, and might finally get to break it in some!:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
what are you asking for the tires. i'd have to get em shipped to alberta.. mine desperately needs them. when you drag race this bike on pavement.. you should be worrying about keeping the front wheels down, not spinning. lol i can spin thru third.
bought it with mostly wore tires..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what are you asking for the tires. i'd have to get em shipped to alberta.. mine desperately needs them. when you drag race this bike on pavement.. you should be worrying about keeping the front wheels down, not spinning. lol i can spin thru third.
bought it with mostly wore tires..

I'll sell all four tires for $150 plus shipping. They are basically brand new and have 3-4 hours of ride time on them. Let me know.

I posted up photos of the mods too, they are over in the pictures section now!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts