Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know, I know - this isn't a Yamaha forum, but I'm sure some of you know at least someone with a YFZ450. Anyway, my brother has one and we just rebuilt his engine after a valve broke and put a couple scratches inside (haha...actually it was devastating damage...wrecked EVERYTHING inside). I bought a full gasket kit and at the same time he bought one...so now we have two and only needed one. It's a K&S kit, complete, brand new, etc. Anybody want it? Can't give it away but I'd take $50 plus shipping. It's in an envelope so shipping would probably be in the $5-$8 range. Retail price at our local dealership was $78

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Actually, you're right to post. I have a riding buddy that has a yfz450 but haven't been able to reach him as yet to see if he wants the set.

roadkill

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should probably mention, if it matters, that this kit was for a 2004 model. I know 04 and 05 were the same, NOT 100% positive if 06-08 used the same gasket kit. I think they were the same, but I'm not claiming to know for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.