Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey theres a guy posting american blogger in alot of posts. its a link to a foreign website just lettin u know. dont get pissed at me

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
See the
? you can click on that and it emails them a link to that post to alert their attention. Next time, you can just click the
:D

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
If you guys ever have any questions about these forums as far as building them, customizing them, anything about vbulletin, let me know, being a vbulletin developer is part of my job :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i do now. do u mean that u made these forums? and what do you mean by customizing them how could we do that?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
i do now. do u mean that u made these forums? and what do you mean by customizing them how could we do that?
This type of forum is a vBulletin based forum. I'm a web developer, I build websites. vBulletin are just some of the types I build. By customizing them, there are unbelievable things you can do with programming :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
ooo i thought u meant u did this one and could change shit up on here
No I didn't. "Admin" did. I have gave him some pointers though. (XXGarage, YouTube embedding and a new one coming soon!)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
ya they can be customized by banning people and blocking them from threads:lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

For instance. This spammer that registered... this is what he did...

The site he spammed for paid him to post here. These guys have HUGE LISTS of forums to go through and make posts all through out. (This is why there is spam verification in the registration process) This is "Blackhat SEO". What they're doing is rapidly increasing their link popularity, while this works short time in getting their website to the top of Google, its VERY frowned upon. All these links that they make all across the internet become broken when the admin comes in and deletes their posts. Google does not like that at all, then it makes it even harder for their site to rank on Google.

That was your internet technology lesson for the day.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahah yeesss sir who wouldnt!. i kno im a bad person i shldnt have clicked it. bad me. lol just playin. but really i clicked it haha

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
hahah yeesss sir who wouldnt!. i kno im a bad person i shldnt have clicked it. bad me. lol just playin. but really i clicked it haha
Then he did his job. He just needs as many people as possible to click his links. :yay: Good Job.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.