Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw scuzz recommend this place to a few people over at the ATV Riders Forum, so I figured I'd sign up. I'm currently shopping for a 700XX and plan to have one within a few weeks. Going to check out another dealer today. Upgrading from an '05 400EX.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Last i Cked RideNow on Rancho had one 08 model left.....but they may have the 09's in now. Honda already has the 09 specs on the site, same wieght, shorter wheelbase, slightly taller ride height.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Last i Cked RideNow on Rancho had one 08 model left.....but they may have the 09's in now. Honda already has the 09 specs on the site, same wieght, shorter wheelbase, slightly taller ride height.
I actually just got back from there. They have a black '08 in the crate still that I just put $100 on to hold it. They are offering me $7,000 out the door. I just need to finish up getting the loan from my credit union. IT'S SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT.

I almost went with this one:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Welcome to the club, have you check the dealer of decatur, can't remember the cross street but it's south of Tropicana, they had one there specs up for 5,800 2008 that was a couple of weeks ago, looked real nice.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you buy a new Honda, you have to pay for it in person.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts