Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Yosh slip-on, like new

4K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  posterboy12 
#1 · (Edited)
Yosh slip-on, like new price drop

Got a Yoshimura slip-on for sale, RS2 model aluminum and SS.
Perfect shape, only used 1 day.
Original packaging and paperwork.
Paid 395.00 Plus shipping but will sell for 270 shipped. Paypal ok, or money order. Sounds great and a noticable increase in torque

See less See more
#4 ·
Clearwater Florida 33760

#3 ·
I would like to know why you decided on the two brothers muffler instead? Please let me know. I have been looking at the two brothers and I would like to know what was the factor that you decided with.

Thanks

#5 ·
I was always a diehard Yosh fan, but put a twobros system on my Bking and loved the sound. Deeper than the Yosh. Other than that, I would have kept the pipe on.

#7 ·
still for sale. I work on a boat and will be back home the 17th for anyone that wants it. Thanks, Dave

#14 ·
SOLD,SHIPPED, Its out of here...LOL

#15 ·
Got it today.

Thanks Dave.

Any advise on the install? Anything need to be removed? or is it just pull old off and put new on? I am assuming that you use all of the OEM hardware as there is nor hardware in the box?

Thanks again, I cant wait to try it out :)

#16 ·
OEM hardware for the install. You can use a socket on an extension to reach the clamp to remove the stock can. Its a little bit of a reach, but it will fit up between the frame and heel guards. Wait till you hear that thing......
Let me know how you like it after you get it put on.

#18 ·
Hey Dave,

I went to put the pipe on today and you never sent me the clamp or Hardware. The stock hardware doesn't work. It will on the bottom bolting position but the top one the stock bolts are to long. If you can't find the parts, I called Yosh and they said that with a receipt they can send me the missing parts.

I also thought you said that it had an off road end cap plug.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks

#19 ·
All taken care of and missing parts were ordered by me and sent to Posterboy. Sounds like the box may have gotten opened since some packing material was missing too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.