Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even your inflatable GF claims to have a headache... every night! :cry:

OK, your turn now. Finish the title sentence.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
You know your life sucks when....

your running in the rain under your umbrella into the store and some asshole soaks you with a puddle!!!

(me this morning going into dunkin donuts) :steamed:

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know your life sucks when....

your running in the rain under your umbrella into the store and some asshole soaks you with a puddle!!!

(me this morning going into dunkin donuts) :steamed:
Oh, that was you? My bad.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Oh, that was you? My bad.

roadkill
well than I have a few choice words for you!

hahaha I have cream colored slacks on and a light pink top you do the visual...I look like neapolitan icecream! thank god I live close and go home to change for lunch!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
You guys really need to check out FML.com. Here's and example:

Today, I was working at Publix ringing up some 70 year old woman. She says "Man, you're a fast cashier, I like my men fast!" and then gives me a wink. I got really nervous and didn't know how to respond, so not thinking, I quickly said, "Yeah, me too." FML

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
when break yourself over something stupid and cant ride ur xx

·
Registered
189 Posts
Not to affend anyone just thought it was funny so here goes.

You and your brother are symese twins, and he's gay your straight and his b/f is comming over tonight and you share the same ass!

I wantd to add I will remove if anyone feels this is offensive or inappropriate.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Not to affend anyone just thought it was funny so here goes.

You and your brother are symese twins, and he's gay your straight and his b/f is comming over tonight and you share the same ass!

I wantd to add I will remove if anyone feels this is offensive or inappropriate.
I laughed :funny:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.