Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Back in the day I put the alarm in Lenny Kravitz's house. My asshole helper flaked out and (allegedly) stole some pictures of LK's daughter, Zowie. Lenny Kravitz was super nice and down-to-earth.

He was a douchbag and that's another story for another time.

I actually talked to Lennie Kravitz while he was smoking weed in his tub. The odd things you remember....

I met Gerald Mcraney when he came into the office where I worked to get his cell phone.

I met John Goodman as he lived (and may still) in New Orleans. VERY nice guy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Well, not so famous but here you go:

I played quarters in college with Steve Broussard, who was a running back drafted by the Falcons back in about 1988 or so. I also took him to the store so he could buy beer. Why? Cuz' I had a car and he didn't. He asked.

I was punched in the forehead by Chad Eaton, who played defensive tackle in the NFL for a few teams, including the Cardinals and the Seahawks. He had a bit of an anger issue....

I met a chick that was on the first season of "Tough Enough" that show that was put on by the WWE. She was sitting next to me at a restaurant on Bend, Or.

Not nearly as impressive as your list Scuzz, but it's all I've got!

·
Registered
115 Posts
I wish that we could all forget kordell stewart lol

I met Royce Gracie once, he went on a streetbike ride with a bunch of friends of mine. He had a '92 VFR, so I made a beeline to him when he pulled in since I had a '93. I didn't know until later who he was of that he could have killed me with his bare hands.

·
Registered
984 Posts
About seven years ago I was at The Saratoga Race Track (horse track) in the club house. It was packed in there and this clown steps on my foot and says nothing so i ask him if he would like my other foot where the sun don't shine. He quickly moves away and disappears into the crowd. My stepfather says "don't you know who that was?...that was Bill Parcells...headcoach for the NY Giants!" I didn't care who he was, if he stood on my foot any longer I was going to have too charge him rent.:steamed:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well, let's see...

I used to work at The Apple Store in The Forum Shops (high end shopping mall in Caesars Palace) and sold stuff to many famous people. Donny Osmond, Magglio Ordonez, Roger Mason Jr., a bunch of comedians. I was standing out front of the store one day and Georges St. Pierre walked by and I talked with him for a bit, super nice guy. I've ran into Carey Hart numerous times, Evel Knievel, Pam Anderson. Joe Montana, Dan Marino and John Elway (they were doing some thing for chariety and I was setting up the ballroom at Caesars for it, they stuck around afterwards and bullshitted with all the workers, super cool guys). I played club basketball a few years back with DeMarco Murray who now plays running back for Oklahoma. I also know a bunch of college athletes through high school sports. And lastely, my best friends little brother, Bryce Harper. He's only a sophmore, but he will play in the MLB. Projected to be the number one pick right out of high school. He's been in the national spotlight since he was 11.

I think that's everyone.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I know this guy Jeff Swope. He's pretty famous. Goes by 5W0P3 around the internet I hear.

Terry Bradshaw, Herschel Walker, Cher, Michael Irvin, Emmit Smith, most of the Dallas Stars (sister is a pro figure skater).

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
I know this guy Jeff Swope. He's pretty famous. Goes by 5W0P3 around the internet I hear.

Terry Bradshaw, Herschel Walker, Cher, Michael Irvin, Emmit Smith, most of the Dallas Stars (sister is a pro figure skater).
Yea, I know swope too. I've got him on facebook!:lmao:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yea, I know swope too. I've got him on facebook!:lmao:
Wow, youre pretty lucky! He doesn't accept many friend invites from what i hear on the news.:lmao:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Let me see... Mickey mouse, donald duck, belle (from beauty and the beast), mary poppins, cinderella, pluto, goofy... Pretty much all the disney characters at disney land, got pics with all of them super nice :lmao:

I think that covers my list of fame... Oh wait one time at a seahawks game this guy next to me got josh browns (kicker for st louis now) beanie cap... Does that count :lol:

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I wish that we could all forget kordell stewart lol
I'm with you on that one. I'm a BIG Steelers fan, have been since I was about 6 years old. It's funny watching these guys like Vince Young and even Michael Vick, they totally remind me of Kordell. The media gets all over their jocks and they turn out to be complete sh!t. Kordell was good for one year and that was it. I'll never forget when he got benched and cried on the sidelines!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll never forget when he got benched and cried on the sidelines!
LOL - didn't know that. I never was much of a steelers fan since I was in New Orleans. It was one of those things where I was happy he "made it" kinda thing. I totally relate to you guy on all that though. Rooting for the Saints all you know are shopefulls that don't pan out. *cough*rickywilliams*cough*

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
Let me see... Mickey mouse, donald duck, belle (from beauty and the beast), mary poppins, cinderella, pluto, goofy... Pretty much all the disney characters at disney land, got pics with all of them super nice :lmao:
Classic! I'm taking my girls to Disneyland next spring.

·
Registered
364 Posts
My list...
Jerry Robinson (hall of fame LB played eagles and raiders) moved across the street for 1 year. He was busted on drug charges in the 80's. That explains why he roller skated with us as kids while eating chicken.

Lets see- I met Kyle Brady and Kajana Carter while running form the cops at PSU. I actually jumped int he back of the jeep and yelled GO!.

I had a football catch with Kerry Collins in the indoor Holuba hall.

Ohh! the best, I raced Curtis Enis in a foot race and won! This was drunk though so who knows.

I also wrestled Brad Scioli (now a d-end for the colts). He lived in the dorm next to us, so many late night battles would occur. His hand was bigger than my entire head.

Oh the best, my wifes best friend is the weather girl for ABC in Las Vegas.

I once slapped Hulk Hoagan on the arm.

OH. and my dad is Michael Jackson.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well to me the guys that count in my book, though most are just regular guys and don't consider themselves "famous":

Wayne Matlock (his wife Kristen is nice as well and a very good rider)
Nic Granlund (man he's tall)
Greg Stuart and his father Ken (SUPER nice guys)
Doug Eichner (man he's short LOL)
Mike Cafro (He's not very good at blackjack) LOL
"Crazy" Al Knowles (OMG that guy can drink!)
Grew Row (his stories are larger than life LOL)
Dean Sundahl (a LONG time ago)

Every one of them was very much down to earth and didnt have an ego (not a bad one anyways).

·
Registered
24 Posts
LOL... no not yet. I'm sure I'll meet or atleast see him fly by at Vegas to Reno this year. I beleive John lives in San Diego (I grew up in So Cal racing D-37 and D-38 in the early 90s). If he's Wayne's partnner hes godda be a good guy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts