Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 2012 season for SCCS (Sierra Cross Country Series) should begin in March or April. Race locations are centrally located on private land, generally between Sacramento and Reno. SCCS is a race series for the WHOLE family no matter what the skill level and not just for the hard core racers... so by all means bring your wife and kids. The series has also become a social event as well as a race weekend. If you ride trials in California, you have the skills to race SCCS.
I know that if you make 1 race, you'll be hooked and you'll see that wives and kids are not left out.
Remington, Sid... I'd love to see you both come on out.

Check out: http://www.sccsracing.com for more info... or go to their FB page or forum to ask questions... OR ask me here.

I'm adding a map of the 4 locations for last season's 8 rounds to give you an idea of the area... And adding a pre-season flier that one of the racers just created... round locations are not listed as they have not been announced as yet. The pics on the flier are 90% from ones I took last season. See attachments:

roadkill

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.