Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so this is the third video that I made with popular music and this time YouTube disable my music due to copyrights but the other 2 videos which also have copyright music are still playing so what's the catch. The only thing different that I did with the last one is to credit the song at the end of the video so it's kind of weird especially since the song is old ACDC Highway To Hell.

Scuzz> How can we add video where YouTube won't disable it.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Here's my theory:

I always have an intro without any music so that if they have some sort of copyright person listening to the music on videos they get 5 seconds of dead air.

I always try to get a little of the audio from the video I shot in there...no matter how shitty. Why? Because I believe the intent of the copyright people blocking the music is that someone could rip the music from your video and make a CD. Background engine noises would make that undesirable.

...and finally I don't think that this amounts to squat, BUT I try to give credit to the artist in the beginning of the video. Can't hurt right?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just created a new one which is posted and did not mention the song/title during the video and they did not disable it.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Created a title for about 3 seconds but the music started at the beginning of the video, last time I posted the song/title at the end of the video and they disable the song.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.