$4800. --- 2008 Honda 700 XX in Charlotte NC, over 2K in upgrades, looks & rides new - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-07-2013, 11:51 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
$4800. --- 2008 Honda 700 XX in Charlotte NC, over 2K in upgrades, looks & rides new

I am selling my Honda TRX-700xx. I purchased it new in late 2009 from my local Honda dealership and they put it together from the crate. I paid $5,178.00 dollars for it new out of the door and have owned it ever since. I am 50 years old now and moving to a side by side to continue riding.

This bike is in BETTER than like new condition and still have a factory warranty that will be transferred to the new owner. I love the fuel injected 700 cc engine, TONS of power and the best handling bike you have ever ridden, easy on your but, very predictable and handles like a dream.

I have maintained the bike myself from day one, have always ran Honda GN4 oil and changed it every 3 rides. I only ride the bike about 4 times a year, twice to Hatfield and McCoy trails in WV and a couple time to Carolina Adventure World in South Carolina.

Honda made this bike to race GNCC, Grand National Cross Country and originally had a 8700 dollar list price, the independent rear suspension did not catch on the the racers and thus they did not sell as planned. ME, I love the independent front and rear suspension, you have more than 13 inches of ground clearance, the chain and sprocket are located in the center of the frame and do not move with the suspension therefore reducing the wear and tear of those items. This bike will go where ever you point it, just gas it and hold on. My previous bike was a straight axle 4x4 and would not hold a candle to this amazing machine on any trail you throw at it, besides mud, some yes, mud bogging NO.

This bike is as clean as a pin, I hand wash it after every ride and it is then stored in my garage on a battery tender until the next ride. Listed below is the additional items that I purchased and installed on the bike. This is not a bike for the beginner, adults with a ton of experience.

ALL items were purchased new:

EHS Racing Big Three, New Fuel Controller, Barker Full exhaust and Airbox lid. $795.00
Uni-Filter Two-Stage Air Filter $27.99
Pro Armor Revolution Black Nerf Bar with Heel Plate and FAT Pegs $356.00
TrailTec Voyager GPS, Speed, TOPO Maps, Engine Temps, Trip and much more $279.00
TrailTec X-Bars, (New Handlebars) $49.95
TrailTec Bar Clamp to hold the new bars and relocated factory information lighting. $79.95
Rogue ATV Lock-On Grips $29.95
Kenda Cutter Tires on front 6 Ply $63.99 each X 2
Maxxis Razr Tires on rear 6 Ply $81.00 each X 2
13 Tooth front sprocket $27.99
Alba Pro Billet Gas Cap $29.00

$4800.00 Cash takes it all AND I will throw in all the original parts as well !

I'm sure I left out something but the price of the parts alone that I have added is over $1960 dollars without tax, someone will get a real bargain when they purchase this bike.

Cash only and price is firm, NO trades and no shipping. I will travel to meet someone a reasonable
distance for a serious buyer.

08 XX Black and Silver, Big 3 from EHS Racing, consisting of the Full Barkers exhaust, EFI Fuel Controller, EHS air box lid, Uni air filter, Trail Tech Voyager, Trail Tech Bar clamp, Trail Tech X bars, ODI Rogue Grips, 14t and 13t, Pro Armor Nerf bars and Fat Pegs (Black), 22x9X11 Kenda Kutter XC in rear, 23x7x10 Kenda Klaw XC in front on stock wheels.

Life is short, work hard ..... PLAY HARDER !

Some is good, more is better and too much is JUST RIGHT !

Last edited by doublexnc; 12-07-2013 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Forgot to add price
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 12-14-2013, 11:33 PM Thread Starter

WOW, I can't believe that no one has made me an offer or bought this thing yet. I would think that if someone purchased one of these bikes they would want to install all the upgrades that I have ? I am losing money selling at this price and you can't buy a bike like this and do the upgrades for 4800 bucks ?? Not one that has been taken care of like this one, maintained and kept up like this one !

Oh well, patience my friend ... patience ....

08 XX Black and Silver, Big 3 from EHS Racing, consisting of the Full Barkers exhaust, EFI Fuel Controller, EHS air box lid, Uni air filter, Trail Tech Voyager, Trail Tech Bar clamp, Trail Tech X bars, ODI Rogue Grips, 14t and 13t, Pro Armor Nerf bars and Fat Pegs (Black), 22x9X11 Kenda Kutter XC in rear, 23x7x10 Kenda Klaw XC in front on stock wheels.

post #3 of 5 Old 12-20-2013, 09:38 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
How low will you go and how far will ya drive, I am in Cleveland ohio. I would love to have it, I have a really nice 07 trx 450 and 1200.00
Attached Images
File Type: jpg temp.temp_taken_picture.jpg (56.7 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by whynot; 12-20-2013 at 09:40 AM.

post #4 of 5 Old 12-27-2013, 06:51 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the offer Whynot but i would prefer a cash only deal.

Price drop, 4500 cash !

post #5 of 5 Old 01-01-2014, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

SOLD = 4800 cash from Craigslist Ad. Sorry Honda crowd, hated to jump ship but decided to go with a new 2014 Can-Am Commander 1000 XT. Thanks to everyone on this site, it is helping many people with the great TRX-700 XX bike.

Thanks to everyone that viewed this post !

Last edited by doublexnc; 01-01-2014 at 06:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode