700xx Built from the ground up. Houser,Elka,O.M.F.,etc. - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 02-27-2014, 12:55 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
700xx Built from the ground up. Houser,Elka,O.M.F.,etc.

I have a 2008 700xx for sale.
You won't find a better riding four wheeler than this one, its an absolute dream on the trails.
Its mods include
-Houser slicast extended A-arms front and rear with heavy duty axles.
-Elka stage 3 triple rate shocks fronts are piggyback, the rears have remote reservoirs.
-O.M.F. powder coated three piece beadlock wheels with inner rock ring.
-Full aluminum Pro Armor skid plates front and rear.
-Disc breaks all the way around.
-E.H.S. programmer
-E.H.S. intake
-Barkers full exhaust
-Pro Armor nerf bars
-Pro Armor 6- pack rack.
-Houser anti-vib steering stem
-Houser anti-vib bar clamp
-Renthal fatbars
-A.S.V. unbreakable levers
-Power Madd hand guards
This bike has been well taken care of, dry stored, serviced at the Honda dealership with Honda gold every time, on time, and had only 93 octane ran through it.
I am selling it because I don't have time to ride it anymore. It has been rode 3 times in the past year, and yes it has still been serviced even though I haven't rode it.
The price is $4800 or will consider all EQUAL trade offers.
Call or txt (931)993-8874 for more pictures or information. Understand now, that if you PM me I may not respond for a small amount of time as I do not get on the forum much.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 700xx1 (2).jpg (98.3 KB, 82 views)
File Type: jpeg image (1).jpeg (136.0 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpeg image (2).jpeg (148.0 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpeg image (3).jpeg (142.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpeg image (4).jpeg (103.8 KB, 75 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 02-27-2014, 03:12 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
That's a great price , 4800 for a bike set up for baja isn't bad at all. Would you be willing to part some things out?
post #3 of 9 Old 02-27-2014, 05:34 PM

i second jmm24

post #4 of 9 Old 03-01-2014, 01:44 AM

Barkers exhasut? $

LAKERS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 9 Old 03-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Sid

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
ccowley,
Where are you located. If you are close enough I am interested.
Thanks,
Sid
post #6 of 9 Old 03-05-2014, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the interest guys, but the bike sold last night. I tried to sell some parts off of it a while back, but people acted ignorant and basically wanted me to give them parts and then bashed me when I wouldn't.
post #7 of 9 Old 03-05-2014, 07:37 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
Glad you sold it, if your happy that is. But does this mean I'm not going to get the 4 shocks exhaust and programmer for $125.00?

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 9 Old 03-09-2014, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

Ha ha yea pretty much M Quick. You would be surprised at how close that "offer" is to some of the others I got. I had everything priced at used prices and willing to negotiate even more! People still wanted to complain and talk trash! Oh and I'm moving to supermoto bikes how do you like that Garmin Legend??
post #9 of 9 Old 03-10-2014, 02:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccowley1 View Post
Ha ha yea pretty much M Quick. You would be surprised at how close that "offer" is to some of the others I got. I had everything priced at used prices and willing to negotiate even more! People still wanted to complain and talk trash! Oh and I'm moving to supermoto bikes how do you like that Garmin Legend??
Wow that's crazy how some people are, wanting stuff almost free! The Garmin I have is pretty nice, for a entry level GPS. It does what I need, and has a color screen. Excepts sd cards so I can add all the topo maps I need. And unit has worked flawlessly. I was told that it would shut off, from vibrations if it wasnt hard wired. Well I have never experienced that problem. I run it on nimh batteries, in a Ram mount. A larger screen would be nice though. A lot of times I will have to stop and study the map for a second to figure out which way to go. Hard to zoom in and out or browse the map on the fly.

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, DG 6 Pack Rack, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode