Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Missing 08 Trx700xx, REWARD!

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  leif 
#1 ·
Missing 2008 Trx700xx fully customized, Grim Reaper graphics. Up to a $500 reward if found or leads to recovery, depending on condition found. Last seen in Wayne county West Virginia. Vin# ends 8275

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes, it was my pride and joy!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#5 · (Edited)
Man I hate that, I too have been the victim of theft(over $20K in rare car and m/c parts from my garage) and it sux, nothing makes you feel more violated than for some low life scumbag to rip your stuff. Law enforcement is of little help usually, might have better luck putting ads up in the local area with reward like you did here also put on local Craig's List and Offer Up website with pictures, the more exposure the better!
Wishing you the best of luck in your search!

Zedrone

P.S. That's one good looking XX

#7 ·
Not for sure? Someone reached out to a post my 1 uncle made, and told him that someone had it, and offered to sale it to him.

I'm trying to get my uncle to give me this guys info, since apparently he didnt jump on this lead like I would of.

#10 ·
No luck, it's a bad time of year to be looking. I'm hoping it turns up in the spring.

#11 ·
Well I'm south of you in North Carolina and have been searching for any suspension for this beast and I use tempest search to look at craigslist from different states because these bikes are turning into unicorns. I'm starting to see more nissan skylines than these things. If I see something fishy ill definitely let you know. Is there anything besides grim reaper graphics that would be distinctive? The site has been acting funny and has taken down the pictures. Anyway hope it comes up bud.
-Rob

#12 ·
[MENTION=129350]Killalltires[/MENTION]

I appreciate you keeping a eye out. The whole quad stands out to me. Here's some more pictures.

#13 ·
Located and recovered, thanks to a special friend/member!

Reactions: Killalltires
#16 ·
Not yet, the kid that had it bought it from someone else. He answer a market place add, showing a red and black 700xx mostly stock. When he arrived to purchase they showed him my quad. He new something was wrong, but he was young and dumb, and still purchased it for 3k. They did give him a bill of sale, and local sheriffs dept put a warrant out for him.

#17 ·
You can see somewhat in photos. They stripped the graphics, removed light bar, seat cover, rear cargo rack, differant fuel cap, looks like a lot of tire wear. And according to buyer the fuel controller was also gone. He advised me it looked like it had been wrecked and smokes! I can't make the trip to recover it till this weekend.

#18 ·
Omg well that is good and bad news... butttt, your getting your baby back, and hopefully the damage is minor 🤞. The fact that you still have the elkas is alot to. Well I will throw a party and drink to that tonight! Can't be more happier for ya. Keep us updated when you get it back. And on this "scumbag".

#19 ·
Amazing! Nice that you were able to recover it, they aren't as ubiquitous as raptors or whatever 450 quads so they can be quite distinctive. Too bad about the parts you lost. Happy riding brother!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.