1988 BUILT BUILT Banshee - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 06-11-2010, 12:43 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
waving 1988 BUILT BUILT Banshee

Well here it goes from top to bottom I have taken off the lite and on off switch from the bars and hooked up a kill switch that is mounted to a baldwin pro taper bar clamp its trick I will send a picture of it and wired a 3 way toggel switch for the lights on the top of the radiator cover it's stealth I don't run the lights but they work and I have them if you need to put them on.I have an aftermarket clutch lever thats easy to adjust and the thumb throttle assembly is polished and has a front brake cover that is polished .It has pro taper bars that are polished to a chrome finish.The steering stem is chromed and the clamp that holds it to the frame is gold plated.The front end is all lonestar there d-arms on top and they are chromed.Lonestar billet tie rods with billet front hubs the spindels are chromed.I have works dual rate shocks that are chromed and the top spring is gold plated all of the nuts and bolts are chromed or gold plated.The radiator is polished and har a billet aluminum grill that is gold plated stainless steel brake lines front and back.Billet aluminum gas cap,billet rear brake res.cover billet pingel gas switch all side covers are billet and chromed.The head is chromed as well as the brake lever and foot pegs it has a billet shift lever.It runs 2 out one side drag pipes specially made for this motor and are chromed witch is a large port 350cc it's only on it's 3 bore over stock so there is a lot of life left in the cylinders.The crank has been true and welded the fly wheel is lightend and has an adjustable stator plate for the timing and runs about 175 compreshion.It runs high octain fuel if you dont want to run that fuel it can be changed to run pump gas.It has a custom billet intake and runs 35 pwk carbs and runs very strong.Runs a lonestar +6 swingarm on the rear with billet round housing the axle is stock and chromed and has billet brake and sprocket hubs and the sprocket is chromed.Has a billet kick starter as well as front and rear billet bumper and grab bar.The rear shock and front shock have been re-valved from derisi motorsports back east and the spring on the rear shock is chromed.There is a very custom paint job on this quad and it cost me about $2,500 to get it done and it looks new the seat cover and motor cases are painted to match the paint job.The paint is a shade shifter and changes colors in the sun from blue to purple to gold you wont see another one like it.I run 2 billet in line coolers on the radiator lines to keep the water cool and they look even cooler the frame is also been powder coated a color to match the paint job.It has front and rear sand paddles on new polished rims on the rear and the front rims have been billeted out to look bad and are polished theres not a speck of dirt on this quad and I am the original owner and baught it new and it has at least 20K into this quad over it's life.Currently it's in oregon at a shop on consignment to sell but I will bring it up if I have a serious buyer even the spark plugs have been polished I quess I am pretty anal about my quads but this is one bad %&* looking machine and well worth the money now that I think about it I didn't know that I had all this stuff on the quad WOW

this is my buddys banshee... its ridonkulous fast... anybody who is seriously interested... let me know. its also posted on craigslist seattle. $6000 firm.

"Aliens can blend right on in with your kin so look again...
oh... and Tom Brady sits when he pees."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by tomkat; 06-11-2010 at 12:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-11-2010, 12:51 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
If i had the cash I would buy this thing right now Im kinda irritated that he's sellin it and wont take payments... but he needs the cash so... BOOHOO

"Aliens can blend right on in with your kin so look again...
oh... and Tom Brady sits when he pees."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 Old 06-11-2010, 11:36 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nice banshee man
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode