User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 10-14-2010, 11:18 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
MINT 2008 700xx

Well it has come time to sell my 700, I been racing and riding my KTMs all season and this Honda just sits. I love the quad, but just dont have time for it. Was purchased new last November, so its still under warranty for another month or so. Has an honest 10-15 hours on it, thats it. I rode it around at a buddies and then on a 10 mile poker run in June, that was it. I changed the oil after the first 5 hours and then again this summer after the poker run. Air filter in brand new, fresh Honda oil and filter. Battery has been out of the quad and on a tender since it has been parked. I put the "big 3" on this quad when I first got it too, so its got the Barkers pipe, EHS programmer and air box lid. Also installed the 13T sprocket. Still have all of the stock parts as well. Also put on a set of black ProArmor FatPeg nerfs, the best nerfs I have ever had on any quad. They are super strong, look great, and the pegs are so wide that you can ride comfortably and still move around real easy on the seat/pegs.

Asking $4500 with everything, I have $1300 into the Big3 and the nerfs alone!

I also installed a graphics kit. Quad is black/red. Barely any scratches on the plastics, never been rolled or on its side. I have ran about 2-3 full tanks of gas through this quad, that's been it. Still on the stock tires and they literally have 90% or better tread left on them.

Never riden hard, swamped or abused. This was just a toy I bought for the poker run, I wanted to have a quad that no one else had.

I am located in NW PA. I have a clean PA title in hand in my name. I have all of the original books as well as both keys.

2008 Red/Black 700xx EHS Airbox Lid, EHS Tuner, Barkers Full Exhaust, AMR Diamond Plate Graphics Kit, ProArmor Fat Peg Nerfs Powdercoated Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 10-16-2010, 07:50 PM

how much to ship to oregon? 97402 zip code. I have a friend that might be interested.

08 Honda 700xx
Installed
11.0:1 CP Piston || +3 Throttle Body by Cuervo Racing || Web 290 Cam
HD Web Valve Springs || Hard Rockers || NGK BKR6EKPB-11 Laser Platinum spark plug
Modquad Air Flow System with K&N Filter || custom mounted trail tech vapor || Modified air box lid
DMC Afterburner full exhaust || EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit w/Cuervo Racing springs || PC3
Rear 22" Kenda Kutter XC tires || Rear 22" ITP Sand Star tires

Dyno Tuned by Cuervo Racing @ 53.82rwhp & 44tq
post #3 of 22 Old 10-17-2010, 08:49 PM

wow, NICE... wish you were closer! G/L/W/S

post #4 of 22 Old 10-18-2010, 01:49 AM

bizarro... i think it's time for a road trip for you!
post #5 of 22 Old 10-18-2010, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britalican View Post
how much to ship to oregon? 97402 zip code. I have a friend that might be interested.
Honestly your best bet would be to check out www.uship.com. You can put in my zip code (16505) and yours and delivery companies will actually bid on shipping it for you. There are some really awesome rates out there. Check it out and let me know.

2008 Red/Black 700xx EHS Airbox Lid, EHS Tuner, Barkers Full Exhaust, AMR Diamond Plate Graphics Kit, ProArmor Fat Peg Nerfs Powdercoated Black
post #6 of 22 Old 10-18-2010, 01:49 PM

or www.haulbikes.com
I've used them plenty of times with bikes...doesn't get much easier, no prep
post #7 of 22 Old 10-18-2010, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel700xx View Post
Honestly your best bet would be to check out www.uship.com. You can put in my zip code (16505) and yours and delivery companies will actually bid on shipping it for you. There are some really awesome rates out there. Check it out and let me know.
i will let him know. looks like it will be about $675

08 Honda 700xx
Installed
11.0:1 CP Piston || +3 Throttle Body by Cuervo Racing || Web 290 Cam
HD Web Valve Springs || Hard Rockers || NGK BKR6EKPB-11 Laser Platinum spark plug
Modquad Air Flow System with K&N Filter || custom mounted trail tech vapor || Modified air box lid
DMC Afterburner full exhaust || EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit w/Cuervo Racing springs || PC3
Rear 22" Kenda Kutter XC tires || Rear 22" ITP Sand Star tires

Dyno Tuned by Cuervo Racing @ 53.82rwhp & 44tq
post #8 of 22 Old 10-18-2010, 09:39 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britalican View Post
i will let him know. looks like it will be about $675
Ya I bet if you look around you can get someone to do it for $500. Thats not a bad deal at all considering you are like 2000 miles away. LOL

post #9 of 22 Old 10-21-2010, 09:17 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to squeak14
Damn that XX looks sweet and pretty good deal, wish I had room for a second one.
post #10 of 22 Old 10-21-2010, 09:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeak14 View Post
Damn that XX looks sweet and pretty good deal, wish I had room for a second one.

Everyone has room for a second one LOL Thanks for the bump man. Its a great quad.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode