User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 11-28-2011, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
08 xx for sale!

So I've decided to finally get serious about letting go of my BIG Honda! I hate to see it go, but i want to try something different next summer. Will probably be getting either a 450 quad or a four stroke dirt bike.
I'm asking $4,500 for it. Which i think is fair due to all the extra's it has on it.
It is a 2008 model bought new out of the crate in march of 2010. I'm gonna say it has 50 hours or less on it. I hardly rode it at all this year. It's been well taken care of. Washed and i mean very clean after every ride. Stored in a climate controlled garage. Oil changed very frequently with amsoil 10w-30 synthetic oil and honda oil filter. Air box cleaned and inspected after every ride and the uni air filter cleaned and re-oiled every 2-3 rides depending on how dirty the conditions were. If it was really dusty then i may change it after only one ride. I have 2 uni's that will go with the bike as well. Ask anybody that has rode with me and they'll say i take good care of my bike. It's never been wrecked or rolled or swamped. It runs very good and pulls hard.
Here is a list of aftermarket parts that are on it:
Pro armor Dominator front bumper(black)
Pro armor fat peg nerfs(black)
Pro armor skid plates
HCC black gripper seat cover
tusk black billet gas cap
Houser +1 steering stem w/ anti-vibe clamp and 450r dash
trail tech fat bars in black mid bend
ODI rogue lock on grips
renthal 13 tooth sprocket
L8ton racing 9/16" sway bar. Black bar/black clamp and red bushing
kenda kutter tires front and back 22"(only 3-4 rides on them)*no plugs
Black powdercoated stock wheels
EHS big 3 w/ full barker pipe, lid and programmer(also comes with brand new quiet core/sparky)
Stage 3 hot cam(dealer installed with EHS map on controller)
2 uni filter's
Bike will also come with stock exhaust.
This will make somebody a really good bike. I am in the north eastern part of Kentucky and am will to meet within a reasonable distance to make the deal.
Please note that this bike doesn't have a title. It is not required in Kentucky and i never titled it because of the extra property taxes i would have to pay if i did. The bike was bought by me new from the dealer and i am the only owner. It shouldn't be a problem to title it. If your state requires it. Here is a few crappy iphone picks of how it looks now. I can send more better detailed pics upon request. Thanks for looking.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Red-N-BlackXX; 11-28-2011 at 03:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 11-28-2011, 08:41 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
Garage

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton 11/16" sway bar, PRM Desert II Bumper & Front Skids.
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, Elka Stage 3 Legacy Shocks, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Front Skids, Desert II Bumper & Rear Utility Rack.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 11 Old 11-29-2011, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Got one Member on here interested in the bike. He has Dib.'s. If the sale doesn't go threw i'll update the thread.

post #4 of 11 Old 11-29-2011, 06:32 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
grin

dam what happened to the fox shocks id give 4500 with them on it !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #5 of 11 Old 11-30-2011, 10:47 AM Thread Starter

I sold the Fox shox already. I couldn't have let it go for $4,500 with $2,500 worth of shocks.
post #6 of 11 Old 12-06-2011, 11:20 PM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
I've rode with him, he goes nowhere but the pavement, hence why it is clean LOL. J/k, I do have to admit Hayden spends more time cleaning his machine than he does riding it, reminds me of myself 15 years ago LOL. BTW, the stains on the seat in the pics were from me last time we rode together, LOL, couldn't help it

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #7 of 11 Old 12-07-2011, 04:15 AM Thread Starter

Haha very funny Chuck! For the record it's not stains it's just some dirt. It'll wash off!
post #8 of 11 Old 12-07-2011, 06:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to crwh45
That's what she said LMFAO!

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #9 of 11 Old 12-07-2011, 08:16 PM Thread Starter

Heather said "your crazy" chuck!
post #10 of 11 Old 12-07-2011, 09:32 PM

This is a good deal, I've rode with him too and dirt doesn't stay on the bike for more than a couple hours!

"I like my women like I like my coffee.......Full of booze"!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode