2008 TRX700xx for sale in Florida - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 04-08-2012, 12:22 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
2008 TRX700xx for sale in Florida

2008 Honda TRX 700XX, less than 12 hours total and less than 50 miles on machine. This is the cleanest 700xx you will find. Evrything is perfect on this quad. I just purchased a month ago go all genuine OEM honda racing accessories:

Front A-arm guards...$124.00
Rear A-arm guards.....$124.00
Front skid plate.........$149.95
Rear skid plate...........$144.95
Rear Grab bar.............$104.95
Front and rear shock covers $49.95
Nerf Bars...................$249.95

I havn't even rode the quad with these new accessories on yet. I also installed a set of ODI rogue locking grips, powermadd handguards with the optional rear mirrors and a L8ton racing 9/16" performance sway bar which has improved handling 100%. I also recently took it to action Honda in Hudson for it's 10 hour service. The quad is a 700cc with Electronic Fuel Injection and reverse.
The only reason I am selling this quad is because I needed a utility quad more than I needed a sport quad and the wife will not let me keep two. It has a few scratches mostly from washing it and hitting the rear fenders with my boots when getting on the machine (black is the worst color for a quad since it shows every scratch). This quad has never been taken in the mud or sunk in a mud bog. There are no PVC snorkels, obnoxious huge rims or hacked up exhaust. It is a stock bike except for the grips and sway bar. I'm asking $4500. Clear title in hand, I would consider a clean 15ft CC boat, newer 4 stroke Jetski (no junk), or possibly a 4 stroke newer 450 motocross bike for trade. You will not be dissapointed with this quad. (727)743-9491

2008 Honda 70XX
2008 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
1985 Honda 350X
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode