LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-16-2012, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to crwh45
2008 Honda 730XX For Sale

Gentleman and Ladies,

I am going to sell my XX. Most of the upgrades are in my signature. I have all the stock parts, including another crank that can be used if needed. Changed the oil every 10 hours or so. I have two full sets of rims and tires w/ rzr 2s, a rear set of Paddles. Pro Armor nerfs, full fmf power core pipe that is bent a lil from racing, PRM front and rear bumpers (rear modified to fit exhaust and has cross bars welded in for strapping in a bag) front is banged up a little and could use rewelding. Got the 450 front shock swap, plus still have stockers. Full PRM skid plate. CCP sterring stabilizer. Bar risers. Moose bark busters that wrap all the way around. Tether switch. Not going to lie, I raced this a bit as everyone knows. The rims are banged up a tad, some of the tires were studded. I have one brand new baja rim in the package still. Have an extra UNI for it. The engine is very strong. Due to stage 3 cam, it starts hard, but I checked it out, along with an actual Honda shop when it was first done, and then everyone else was doing the mod and comes out to be the decompression mechanism. Plus 1 valves. Moose dual gasser throttle. The plastics are scratched up. Its a runner. Anyone that has rode with me can testify I took care of it. Middle of vacations with them, I'd change the oil once the hours got on it. Sorry if this is rambling, I just got done moving and just bought a new 450. Havent rode the XX much in the past year, maybe 20 hours or so, including some dune time. Havent raced it since the engine was tore apart and BB put in. Has the bigger sway bar. Looking for best offer. I'll try to get some pics up once I get all moved in. Like I said, rims and body is a little rough, but it doesn't hurt the performance any.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-16-2012, 10:43 PM

had a feeling this was coming when i saw your post about buying the new 450.

08 Honda 700xx
Installed
11.0:1 CP Piston || +3 Throttle Body by Cuervo Racing || Web 290 Cam
HD Web Valve Springs || Hard Rockers || NGK BKR6EKPB-11 Laser Platinum spark plug
Modquad Air Flow System with K&N Filter || custom mounted trail tech vapor || Modified air box lid
DMC Afterburner full exhaust || EBC Dirt Racer Clutch Kit w/Cuervo Racing springs || PC3
Rear 22" Kenda Kutter XC tires || Rear 22" ITP Sand Star tires

Dyno Tuned by Cuervo Racing @ 53.82rwhp & 44tq
post #3 of 8 Old 05-16-2012, 10:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to dagirl71
OH Chuckles just keep them both dump the rancher

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Da Girl
Quit your whining get out and ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When you strive to be like someone all you end up being is a good copy of a great original!!!Be your own GREAT ORIGINAL!!!

post #4 of 8 Old 09-16-2012, 10:42 PM

chucky... why??? .. text me with a price.. im looking for a second xx...5746121814
post #5 of 8 Old 02-12-2013, 06:13 AM Thread Starter

Hey guys, this is still for sale. Ryan, sorry for not getting back to ya with pictures before, I kind of got busy and didn't think of it. But now spring is coming, it should go to someone that is going to ride it.

2008 700xx; Power Bomb header with power core 4 exhaust, Power Programmer III, pro armor nerfs, prm products control front and rear bumpers and full skid, 10" ITP rears, ITP Baja's fronts, RZR 2's all the way around, Uni filter, 13t sprocket, CCP steering Damper, DS450 shock swap, Dual Gasser Throttle, bar risers and Moose barkBusters. 730XX kit plus other engine mods!
post #6 of 8 Old 02-20-2013, 06:32 PM

chuck is this the setup you had at hatfield? If so guys this bike is fast and seemed to handle great.
post #7 of 8 Old 02-21-2013, 05:33 AM Thread Starter

Yes this is. The only thing changed since then was the oil and filter a few times, haha.

post #8 of 8 Old 04-12-2013, 11:06 AM Thread Starter

Guys throwing this out there. Will trade for a bow rider/ open bow boat as well.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode