08 Honda 727xx in mint condition - Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 09-25-2012, 06:52 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
08 Honda 727xx in mint condition

hate to be posting it but its just sitting in the garage collecting dust.

quads in excellent shape and always very well maintained. in spring i put a cylinder works 727 big bore kit in it, stage 3 hotcam, port and polished head with a race valve job, and a two bros juicebox pro. it also has a fmf full exhaust, k&n airfilter, pro armor fat peg nerf bars, moose front bumper, and renthal handle bars. i have a set of itp ss rims with maxxis i-razr tires in the rear and holeshots in the front (they didn't have holeshot hd's in the right size for the rear). along with that i have the wheel spacers/adapters to convert the rear to 4/110 bolt pattern.

i have all the receipts for pretty much everything ive ever done to it and it adds up. im asking $6000 for it without the rims and tires but if you want them we can work something out. probably wont budge on price to much due to all the money and time i have wrapped up in it. it does need to be dyno tuned yet, i just havent had the time and all i really do is start it up and take it down the road a little bit, but if your serious about buying it i can get it done.

would consider hauling it up to 250 miles for a SERIOUS buyer and would charge 60 cents a mile.

best way to contact me is by texting or calling. 9203232723. sorry not many pics but i can send more off my phone
Attached Images
File Type: jpg yum (2).jpg (79.3 KB, 109 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 09-25-2012, 06:55 PM Thread Starter

i also have a new set of white carbon fiber and orange plastics. everything but front and rear fenders that id throw in.
post #3 of 12 Old 09-26-2012, 12:03 PM Thread Starter

forgot to put in there that im located in Fort Campbell, KY

post #4 of 12 Old 10-10-2012, 07:08 PM

post pics of plastic ???
post #5 of 12 Old 10-12-2012, 05:38 PM

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Baxter
Dyno's ?

2008 TT-ReXX , 2003 400ex and 2014 CRF250r.
Products used, abused and loved from:
Ed at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Alex at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jim at

Kyle at

With out these guys , it would not be as much fun.
post #6 of 12 Old 10-12-2012, 06:34 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
it must have 60 or better hp thats 100$ an horsepower

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
post #7 of 12 Old 10-15-2012, 10:52 AM

What plastics do you have? I might be interested in the front and back fairings if you've got it, can you list what you have?

post #8 of 12 Old 10-22-2012, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

go on maier mfg's website and its the white carbon fiber. in white carbon fiber i have gas tank cover and frame covers. then in zest orange i have air scoops, front fender cover, and side panels. sorry i dont get on here much. hope this is some help.

@tbird 88 60 hp and 100$??? idk what the hp is on mine but it definitely will tear up alot of quads out there.

@baxter havent had it dyno'd yet and id like to get the tb bored before i do. probably going to be a bit since im headed to korea in a few weeks. ill post on here what it runs once its done. hoping high 60's low 70's at least.
post #9 of 12 Old 10-22-2012, 06:50 PM Thread Starter

i dont ride with anyone with big bore quads but they all have yfz450's and trx450r's and they dont stand a chance by any means to keep up
post #10 of 12 Old 10-22-2012, 08:48 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08honda700xx View Post
i dont ride with anyone with big bore quads but they all have yfz450's and trx450r's and they dont stand a chance by any means to keep up
i raced an 08 yfz450 last weekend and won but not dominetly, i couldnt believe it it has a big 3 and i got the big3 but that high revving SOB kept up until i hit 4 gear and pulled him by 3 quad lenghts them dam 450 s haul and turn several more thousand rpms than our 700xx!!!!

08 700XX PRM Six Pack Rack Hardline hour meter EHS EFI Controller EHS Lid with side vents Barker Full Exhaust Uni Air Filter alba nerfs elka stg4 fronts sti rims kutter front gbcxrex rear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Club700XX - Honda TRX700XX Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode